cina best products

/ cina best products #1  

shutt40

Bronze Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1529
Has anyone ever dealt with China Best Products. I'm thinking of buying a wood chipper from them and was wondering if anyone has any feedback about them, good or bad.
Thanks,
Frank

/ cina best products #2  
I got my tractor from "Mr Steve" at cbp. The transacion went well. The only problem was Home land guys captured it and held it at Long Beach. After that the fun began putting it together about $100 in fluids to change. I have gotten a domestic loader and have 150 hrs with only a tph arm failure and a hydro pump hose failure. You are on your own .If you can use tools you will be fine. Back to cbp your name is on all the paper work so they are really your agent in the process. You send $1000 off and trust! When it clears you pay the rest and they release fhe goods. The US dealers are great and will sell spares. A fully serviced tractor is great if you live near one of the few dealers but I did not. joe (rrboomer)

/ cina best products #3  
PS. I did'nt see you were asking about a chipper. Sorry. I Figured I had better correct that or the "bully experts" would be all over it Thanks joe

/ cina best products #5  
I ordered a 254 with turf tires and shuttle . It is marked march 2006. It showed up with markings of 284le . It has the car dash. external hydro filter is fitted and a spring seat. Its got 150 hrs and the only problems I have had are not the machines fault. I tore a lift arm off the tph when my snow blade hit a man hole on the outside edge. I also lost the main hydro hose when I had the loader under a rock way to large to lift. I still have a line of dead grass from the creek to the back garage from oil leaking as I took it to fix. Tommy sold me a koyker 140 loader and it was drop shipped from south dakota in a day. I am very pleased. I could justify the price as it was. I would not have a tractor at the MUCH higher prices that the green and orange boys charge! Thanks joe (rrboomer) PS. If the thing had a plastic sun shade shipped it got lost somewhere I don't really miss it .I'm 6'3'' and i've banged my head enough