Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts #1  

Chipperman

Platinum Member
Are there any large Chinese tractor dealers here? Do you know someone who would be interested in a lot of Lenars? They are all the 28hp sync shuttle. New old stock. All assembled, 10 complete, one with loader, various tires styles, 1 parts unit plus dealer parts inventory. Being sold as a lot. Anyone who is seriously interested please PM me. No tire kickers please. I am not trying to make any money on these just helping a friend move these units.
Hope all is well
Chipperman

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts #2  
These aren't the ones that were confiscated from the Oregon dealer that was trying to sell them as being EPA compliant when they weren't, are they?

Oregon company fined for importing Chinese tractors

Don't think I'd touch them with a ten foot pole (they have serial numbers).

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts
Bob
That's the wrong cost. These were purchased by a very reputable major brand dealer who was setup as a distributor. Long story short is these do not fit his business model. You can rest assured I can prove to any serious buyer these have no import problems. Hope that helps.
Chipperman

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts #4  
That's OK, I just thought it coincedental. It's not often that you hear about ten Lenar tractors at one time.
What cost?

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts #5  
These wouldn't be from SW NH would they?

shvl73
As I mentioned, For anyone seriously interested, PM me and i will be glad to discuss all the details.
Thanks
Chipperman

/ Lot of Lenar tractors, 28hp shuttle shift plus parts #7  
I was just fishing. Theres got to be market for them somewhere, good luck.

No problem
I just feel this is not something to be discussed in a forum, it more of a face to face or email to email subject. Hope that does not upset anyone, it is not meant to. Hope all else is well.
Chipperman