Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #1  

ohiobenz

Tractor
Jinma 224
Has anyone retrofitted a better/more volume pump onto this little tractor?
I want to add a 3pt log splitter and a FEL later on.

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #2  
I have a new pump for a YW-6 Jinma Backhoe. It mounts on the rear of the tractor, not sure which models. I mounted the Hoe on my Branson and didn't use the pump. I will make a good deal on it if you are interested.

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #3  
   / Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question
I'm not sure which pump you have now,since you don't have power steering,the Jinma 254/284 tractors come with a 314 pump which will run a log splitter and a FEL,if you have the Y380 engine I assume you have that pump now,check it out the # is stamped on the pump

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Tommy, I believe its the 310 pump since its a 224 with the TY290 engine.
I dont know the specs of the current pump. Whats the price of the 314 pump? Is it a direct retrofit? Is it a single stage or 2 stage pump?

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question
I have a new pump for a YW-6 Jinma Backhoe. It mounts on the rear of the tractor, not sure which models. I mounted the Hoe on my Branson and didn't use the pump. I will make a good deal on it if you are interested.

wasnt thinking about going that route... but maybe you can convince me??

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #6  
I have a 254 that is a 2003 model and I run a FEL and my home made log splitter with zero issues and 550 hours.

Chris

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #8  
Hi Ohio Benz:

regarding the backhoe pump. You will need to make sure youre tractor is equipped with the slotted drive gear prior to buying a pump for the rear end. The 4 bolt flange above the PTO comes off and there is a shaft with a ~ 1/4" wide slot cut through center, that is the correct shaft. others do not have the 1/4" slot and that shaft then would have to be replaced (requires some transmission disassembly but not real difficult), I think parts would be some place close to a hundred bucks if I remember right if you have to replace this shaft & bearings /seals. The pump would bolt in place of that 4 bolt flange and you have to have the PTO engaged to run the pump. I have a 384 with backhoe (JW03)

live in Jeromesville Ohio
Mark M

/ Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question #9  
stimw, I am interested in the gear pump if you still have it for sale.