Tractor
    Jinma 224

Default Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question

Has anyone retrofitted a better/more volume pump onto this little tractor?
    I want to add a 3pt log splitter and a FEL later on.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Jinma 224 Hydraulic pump question

I have a new pump for a YW-6 Jinma Backhoe. It mounts on the rear of the tractor, not sure which models. I mounted the Hoe on my Branson and didn't use the pump. I will make a good deal on it if you are interested.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

I'm not sure which pump you have now,since you don't have power steering,the Jinma 254/284 tractors come with a 314 pump which will run a log splitter and a FEL,if you have the Y380 engine I assume you have that pump now,check it out the # is stamped on the pump

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Tractor
    Jinma 224

Quote Originally Posted by Affordable View Post
    I'm not sure which pump you have now,since you don't have power steering,the Jinma 254/284 tractors come with a 314 pump which will run a log splitter and a FEL,if you have the Y380 engine I assume you have that pump now,check it out the # is stamped on the pump

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company
    Tommy, I believe its the 310 pump since its a 224 with the TY290 engine.
    I dont know the specs of the current pump. Whats the price of the 314 pump? Is it a direct retrofit? Is it a single stage or 2 stage pump?

Tractor
    Jinma 224

Quote Originally Posted by Stimw View Post
    I have a new pump for a YW-6 Jinma Backhoe. It mounts on the rear of the tractor, not sure which models. I mounted the Hoe on my Branson and didn't use the pump. I will make a good deal on it if you are interested.
    wasnt thinking about going that route... but maybe you can convince me??

Tractor
    Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work

I have a 254 that is a 2003 model and I run a FEL and my home made log splitter with zero issues and 550 hours.

Chris

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

The E314 is a single stage and will bolt right up,let me know if we can help.I sent you a e-mail about the other stuff and pricing

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma parts Superstore"

Tractor
    Jinma 284

Hi Ohio Benz:

regarding the backhoe pump. You will need to make sure youre tractor is equipped with the slotted drive gear prior to buying a pump for the rear end. The 4 bolt flange above the PTO comes off and there is a shaft with a ~ 1/4" wide slot cut through center, that is the correct shaft. others do not have the 1/4" slot and that shaft then would have to be replaced (requires some transmission disassembly but not real difficult), I think parts would be some place close to a hundred bucks if I remember right if you have to replace this shaft & bearings /seals. The pump would bolt in place of that 4 bolt flange and you have to have the PTO engaged to run the pump. I have a 384 with backhoe (JW03)

live in Jeromesville Ohio
    Mark M
    I may remember why I went to the other end of the shop, I'm just afraid once I get there I'll forget how to get back!

Quote Originally Posted by Stimw View Post
    stimw, I am interested in the gear pump if you still have it for sale.