DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set?

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #1  

mpaschetto

The previous owner of my tractor swapped the original AG front tires for something
that would do less damage while driving on turf. The original tires and a set of tubes
were included with the tractor, and I'd like to mount them on a second set of rims
for quick swapouts.

- Does anyone have a spare set of used front rims they'd like to sell?
- Can anyone point me in the right direction for a set of new front rims?

TIA,

Mike

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #2  
extra wheels might be a little scarce. I'm getting a container together, could add a set. What size tires do you have? Is the diameter of the replacment tires the same as the original? If not I would avoid using 4wd until the correct tires are mounted.

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #3  
Chip is right about not using the 4 wheel drive with those tires on. Good way to tear up an axle or gear box.

Chris

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set?
Guys,

I have been careful not to engage the 4WD for the reasons you both mentioned!

- The original equipment tires are 7.50-16, and measure roughly 30" in diameter.
- The replacements look like they're off an F-250 or something, they are 245/75-16 and measure about 28-1/2" diameter.

I can certainly see the potential for damage by operating the tractor in 4WD with those tires on the front....

Chip, I'll get ahold of you by phone today.

Mike

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #5  
If the rims are the same as the Jinma 354 I have some,maybe Chip can answer that ?

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #6  
I don't have a jinma to compare the bolt pattern. I know the 254 is not the same as jinma, It looks like the DF uses a larger axle, so it might be same as a 354. If someone can measure the bolt circle diameter on a JM354, I can measure one of ours to compare.

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set?
I measured up one of my DF-354 front wheels this morning, here are the results:

- Pilot diameter bore: 4.410-4.430" (112MM)
- Bolt circle diameter: 6.00" (152MM)
- Wheel stud diameter: .700" (18MM)
- Wheel width: 5-1/2"

These measurements were taken with a tape measure and a pair of crappy old
calipers, so they may vary somewhat from the theoretical figures....

Mike

/ DF-354 front wheels...anyone have a spare set? #8  
My Jinma 354 appears to have a bolt circle diameter of 6 1/4" (maybe a tad more) between lug centers, the inner hole is 4". The lug nuts are 27mm.