WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #1  

rhallman

Before I purchase an Injector Pump from China from a US Dealer, does anyone else have a new Injector Pump in-stock for a Kama 454?

FYI....The engine in my rig is a FeiDong 395, which is different from the Jimna TY395 engines so the pump is different.

Let me know what you have out there....

Thanks...
Rich

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #2  
Check the site dealer listings. ARTRAC Company in Arkansas would be the first I'd call

//greg//

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454
Chip didnt have any in-stock but could order one. Looking for something that may already be in the US. Thanks....

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #4  
Check Stanadyne for aftermarket replacements.

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #5  
I'm curious that you might be able to get a Stanadyne pump to fit one of our Chinese Tractors. I'm afraid it'd be $$$$ though, but, it's an intriging idea. Do you think the drive coupling woud be a problem? I'm a aftermaket guy, I'm always trying to retrofit something to something, so, get out the ACME adapter Kit. bjr

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #6  
Actually, there are quite a few aftermarket pumps and governors that would probably work satisfactorily. Most in-line pumps have the same drive type and three bolt mounting, the trick would be to get the specs on the OEM pump so the individual pumps can be cc'd, timed, and calibrated to match. That's where the $45,000.00 Bacharach stand comes in handy.
I would venture to guess that even a radial pump from a three cylinder Duetz might work.
:confused:

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #8  
Check this out Government Liquidation Cheap, New and with all adapters.
That's a STEAL!! If I could justify it I'd buy it myself!
But I'll venture to say there are those who would brag and say you don't need that thing, you can do it all by hear and feel.

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #9  
It's not cheap yet - bidding hasn't started. I've seen stuff go crazy high there. Ebay needs their anti-sniping feature.

/ WTB: FeiDong 395 Injector Pump KAMA 454 #10  
What is anti-sniping?