Oil & Fuel oil sending unit jm224

/ oil sending unit jm224 #1  

jaroban

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti dk40se
Has anyone bought an after market oil sending unit at there local auto parts store ? correct me if I am wrong. I assume that as long as you get close to the right ohms reading it will work. Thanks Robby

/ oil sending unit jm224 #2  
If you have the single gauges and its a single wire unit I did so at AutoZone.

Chris

Attachments

• oil pres send unit.jpg
    oil pres send unit.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 139
   / oil sending unit jm224
If you have the single gauges and its a single wire unit I did so at AutoZone.

Chris

I do have the single wire unit . I will try to get one . If I cant I will give Tommy a call. Thanks Robby

/ oil sending unit jm224 #5  
For Tommys price I would get the OEM one. I was in a pinch with a actual broken sending unit that was spaying oil everywhere.

Chris

/ oil sending unit jm224 #6  
I have the single gauges, I changed to a pressure gauge with the oil line running to it. It reads in lbs. now instead of bar. Real simple to change and I think cost was $10 or around that.

/ oil sending unit jm224 #7  
I have the 284 jinma with the new gauge cluster, with the single wire off oil pressure unit, and I have a gauge tester that operates the gauge in OHM and my reading was 235 ohms giving me 10 mpa.

this should help you to find a unit..

/ oil sending unit jm224
I also have the single gauges. I did just as you suggested. I changed to a pressure gauge with the oil line running to it. less than $15.00 and the gauge is lighted. Thanks for the input, Robby