One Tough Tractor

/ One Tough Tractor #1  

Tractor_Barn

Silver Member
Got a chance to put some hours on my own Jinma today. Got a lot of clearing to do to get ready for a wedding in 10 days. One tough beast. May not be the prettiest (far from the ugliest) but it can do the work. Pulled fence posts (old railroad ties) that have been in place for 40 years. Up rooted 4-5" trees and didn't break idle speed. Lifted rocks that brought the rear wheels off the ground.

Even though I sell em, I was skeptical that ANY compact would do the work I asked of it since all my experience was using AG tractors. I'm skeptical no longer.

Those considering a compact tractor purchase owe it to their wallet to consider these tractors. There's lots of information and support available.

Vince

/ One Tough Tractor #3  
Hey Vince:

Nice to see you're working you're Jinma too!

I have been pulling out some old mobile home pads, (concrete about 12" deep and 24" square) on my property where they had 3 of them set... I managed to shear one in half with the front-end loaders blade! It ended up about 2 ~ 2 1/2" thick leaving about 10 inches still in the ground! Going to have to put on the backhoe for that one I think! hahah. I haven't dull dozed through any trees yet but the wild rose (multi-floral) was fun! I uprooted some that were about 3 ~ 4 inches across as the root base! They were about 25 foot around at the crowns. I would love to see a JD or Cub owner take his new 20 grand tractor home and do that on its first day! We can do it cause we spent less than 1/2 of that! :cool: That feels nice to brag about our savings & the excellent way they run!

Mark