Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change #1  

richg209

I have the Jinma 224 and want to replace the original fuse panel to something domestic. What have you guys used ?

Thank You

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change #3  
I'm not sure about auto much but most of the wires are aluminum and putting on copper can make things come loose. Mostly when they put aluminum in houses in the 70's and had problems.

I just replaced all of my fuses in the panel and have not really had any problems. But I like it when I find a fuse that is broken. I wish it was always that simple in my truck. But the fuse is never broken.

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change #5  
Richg209, why do you have to replace the fuse panel?

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change
Because the original has the fuse link wire setup. A little easier these days to get standard car fuses than that fuse wire.

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change #7  
Because the original has the fuse link wire setup. A little easier these days to get standard car fuses than that fuse wire.
A lot easier actually. But I have a source for the wire if you're interested. I prefer it, cuz you're always carrying the right amperage spares - ON the actual fuse itself. Since I have a supply of the various amperage fuse wire, I personally concluded it to be easier than an entire fuse box swapout - on an otherwise properly functioning fuse panel. That said, I do agree with going to a conventional fuse panel when replacing one damaged by melting fuses.

//greg//

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change
Greg,

Yes I would be interested in getting the wire. I have plenty of other more pressing issues to resolve with the Jinma. Would you provide your wire source?

Thanks

/ Jinma 224 Fuse Panel change #9  
Sure. Contact me via site Private Message, then we'll take care of it via email

//greg//