loader for jinma

/ loader for jinma #1  

usedcarz

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota zd-21, jinma, kioti
looking for a loader for 20hp jinma, 2wd. anything used/aftermarket that will fit? cheapest place to buy one?
might trade this and old ford 8n in on a 4wd model, so not sure if it's worth the $$$$ for a loader.

/ loader for jinma #2  
Madhouse, I keep hearing the company name Koyker for loaders. I think the website is www.koykermfg.com
Looking into getting a Jinma, how do you like it?

/ loader for jinma #3  
madhouse,
Send a PM to SPIKER here, he is importing some Jinma's and may be able to order one next time he sends an order in.

/ loader for jinma
well, i've only used it about an hour, to spread some gravel. seems to be a decent little tractor. only has 10 hours on it. i'm debating on selling my ford 8n and keeping the jinma, or else selling the jinma and getting a 4wd model. the 8n already has a loader, bushhog, backhoe bucket, pallet forks, and 4 new turf tires, and it fires up and is useable anytime, so i don't really know what to do. tractor barn in michigan wants $2700 for loader, and i already got $4500 in jinma, and would still need a bushhog, etc., to have same implements i already have with the ford now. ??????????? or else sell the ford for $4500, and then after buying implements, i'd have approx $7500 plus in the jinma so---????????????????? what decisions a man must go through!!!!!!! but overall, i like the jinma.

/ loader for jinma #5  
Madhouse
I can get you a Koyker 160 shipped to you at a great price,It is A nicer piece of equipment than the ZL20,which isnt bad but the Koyker is a much better investment for your tractor

/ loader for jinma #6  
Hey Madhouse:

If you already have 3 PT equipment then why do you need more? Just wondering if the brush hog you have now is bad or that you want matching stuff? You should be able to use all the 3 pt stuff on you're JM with out much problems. May have some tire clearance problems if you have the rears set to narrow spacing on the JM but that would be about it that I could see. JM should have a Standard cat 1, 3 pt lift & Live PTO hook up.

Mark M

/ loader for jinma
spiker-, i just figure if i'm gonna keep the jinma, i'll update all the equipment/attachments also. it has the cat 1 hitch and i'm sure the hog and all would fit ok. but the bushhog is showin it's age and the backhoe bucket, pallet forks, etc., for my ford 8n, i've never even used. it just seems to be a whole lot easier / better little tractor to operate than the old 8N, with live hydraulics and pto, power steering, etc. i haven't really pushed selling either tractor that hard, but with winter coming on and no place to store everything, i better get to decidin' which tractor i'm going to sell and keep

/ loader for jinma #8  
Hi madhouse:

yep those lillte things are nice huh!
take a look at what I've been doing to my 284 for the last few days. see attachment. oil can for ref only, didn't use any yet. going on 10 hrs getting rdy for complete oil change!

mine has the zl20 loader, but I've heard great things about the koyker loaders too.

Mark aka SPIKER

Attachments

• 45-190250-Untitled-1.jpg
    45-190250-Untitled-1.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 297
   / loader for jinma
LOOKS LIKE A NICE LITTLE TRACTOR. I THINK I'M GONNA' JUST MAYBE TRY TO TRADE THE 2WD JINMA AND THE FORD 8N BOTH IN ON A 4WD MODEL WITH A LOADER AND BUSHOG. JUST MAKE IT SIMPLE, QUICK AND EASY! ISN'T THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IN THE KOYKER AND THE MDL. 20 JUST IN THE CONTROL? ONE HAS A JOYSTICK AND ONE HAS A 2-LEVER SYSTEM?