Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tractor
    kubota zd-21, jinma, kioti

Default loader for jinma

looking for a loader for 20hp jinma, 2wd. anything used/aftermarket that will fit? cheapest place to buy one?
    might trade this and old ford 8n in on a 4wd model, so not sure if it's worth the $$$$ for a loader.

Default Re: loader for jinma

Madhouse, I keep hearing the company name Koyker for loaders. I think the website is www.koykermfg.com
    Looking into getting a Jinma, how do you like it?

madhouse,
    Send a PM to SPIKER here, he is importing some Jinma's and may be able to order one next time he sends an order in.

Tractor

well, i've only used it about an hour, to spread some gravel. seems to be a decent little tractor. only has 10 hours on it. i'm debating on selling my ford 8n and keeping the jinma, or else selling the jinma and getting a 4wd model. the 8n already has a loader, bushhog, backhoe bucket, pallet forks, and 4 new turf tires, and it fires up and is useable anytime, so i don't really know what to do. tractor barn in michigan wants $2700 for loader, and i already got $4500 in jinma, and would still need a bushhog, etc., to have same implements i already have with the ford now. ??????????? or else sell the ford for $4500, and then after buying implements, i'd have approx $7500 plus in the jinma so---????????????????? what decisions a man must go through!!!!!!! but overall, i like the jinma.

Gold Member

Madhouse
    I can get you a Koyker 160 shipped to you at a great price,It is A nicer piece of equipment than the ZL20,which isnt bad but the Koyker is a much better investment for your tractor

Tractor
    Jinma 284

Hey Madhouse:

If you already have 3 PT equipment then why do you need more? Just wondering if the brush hog you have now is bad or that you want matching stuff? You should be able to use all the 3 pt stuff on you're JM with out much problems. May have some tire clearance problems if you have the rears set to narrow spacing on the JM but that would be about it that I could see. JM should have a Standard cat 1, 3 pt lift & Live PTO hook up.

Mark M

Tractor

spiker-, i just figure if i'm gonna keep the jinma, i'll update all the equipment/attachments also. it has the cat 1 hitch and i'm sure the hog and all would fit ok. but the bushhog is showin it's age and the backhoe bucket, pallet forks, etc., for my ford 8n, i've never even used. it just seems to be a whole lot easier / better little tractor to operate than the old 8N, with live hydraulics and pto, power steering, etc. i haven't really pushed selling either tractor that hard, but with winter coming on and no place to store everything, i better get to decidin' which tractor i'm going to sell and keep

Tractor
    Jinma 284

Hi madhouse:

yep those lillte things are nice huh!
    take a look at what I've been doing to my 284 for the last few days. see attachment. oil can for ref only, didn't use any yet. going on 10 hrs getting rdy for complete oil change!

mine has the zl20 loader, but I've heard great things about the koyker loaders too.

Mark aka SPIKER
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor

LOOKS LIKE A NICE LITTLE TRACTOR. I THINK I'M GONNA' JUST MAYBE TRY TO TRADE THE 2WD JINMA AND THE FORD 8N BOTH IN ON A 4WD MODEL WITH A LOADER AND BUSHOG. JUST MAKE IT SIMPLE, QUICK AND EASY! ISN'T THE BIGGEST DIFFERENCE IN THE KOYKER AND THE MDL. 20 JUST IN THE CONTROL? ONE HAS A JOYSTICK AND ONE HAS A 2-LEVER SYSTEM?

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Jinma 284

The newer zl20's have been coming with a joystick control. For other diffs between Koyker and zl20 see:
    http://johnstractor.homestead.com/fi...sKoyker160.htm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast