Jinma Tractor Dealers

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #11  
Last time I checked this is America! Buy American support your neighbors

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #12  
Now there are two of these geniuses on here.

Chris

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #13  
Every wonder why unemployment is so high? Ever wonder why commodities keep rising? Ever wonder why the dollar keeps dropping?

Just saying.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #14  
Every wonder why unemployment is so high? Ever wonder why commodities keep rising? Ever wonder why the dollar keeps dropping?

Just saying.

I guess you can blame it all on Chinese Tractors?
How about all of the CEO's that keep shipping jobs overseas?

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #15  
Last time I checked this is America! Buy American support your neighbors

Where did you check?
Last time I checked it was a global economy.
Wake up!

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #17  
   / Jinma Tractor Dealers #18  
I wonder more about how a bunch of wall street executives are still making record amounts of money instead of being in jail, about how we had to penalize lumber producers so that you could pay more for every piece of softwood you buy and how the government can deficit spend itself into the position of some third world countries -- just sayin:D

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #19  
You got that right studor. The execs make tremendous amounts of money while the companies lose money and lay off hourly workers.

/ Jinma Tractor Dealers #20  
Is there any Chinese tractor dealers close to Southwestern Virginia zipcode 24641 or where is the closest one & would it be to expensive to ship one. Looking for 30-40 hp w/fel & possible b-hoe..Thanks