Shenniu tractor headbolt torque?

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #1  

oldsmoman69

Tractor
Shenniu 254, MF 1533, Case 224, Dixie Chopper ZT
Could anyone tell me the torque sequence for the headbolts for a Shenniu SN254 tractor? A diagram would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of re-torqueing these as I am checking the valve lash. I have read that it is important to check the torque on these bolts.

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #2  
Which engine?

//greg//

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque?
The model that is listed in the operators book says it is a model 295T. It is a two cylinder. Made by Hubei engine works. 95mm bore and 115mm stroke.

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #4  
Something like this

//greg//

Attachments

• 261618_0900c15280066d61_2.jpg
    261618_0900c15280066d61_2.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1,125
   / Shenniu tractor headbolt torque?
That type of diagram is exactly what I am looking for. But that appears to be for a different engine than what I have.

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #6  
That type of diagram is exactly what I am looking for. But that appears to be for a different engine than what I have.

Coming up with a perfect diagram for a odd ball tractor may be tough. What Greg gave you gives you the jist of how to do it. You may have to wing it a little. Remember, its a Chinese tractor, not a 747. Take your time, keep things clean, use educated guesses, and you will be fine.

Chris

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #7  
A two cylinder is a two cylinder. Six head bolts. Even though the diagram is not an exact match to your head, the torque sequence is the same

//greg//

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #8  
what is the headboly torque setting(how much pounds) and what is the value gap setting?

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #9  
What is the head bolt torque and the valve lash for a shenniu 254 with engine number HB295T? Need answer as soon as possible please..

/ Shenniu tractor headbolt torque? #10  
What is the head bolt torque and the valve lash for a shenniu 254 with engine number HB295T? Need answer as soon as possible please.