3-Point Hitch Jinma 224 3 point hitch control very stiff

/ Jinma 224 3 point hitch control very stiff #1  

JeffReh

Tractor
Jinma 224
The control lever on my 3 point control is extremely stiff and hard to move. I see nothing externally to lube that might make it easier. Any ideas?

/ Jinma 224 3 point hitch control very stiff #2  
Jeff,

On my 304, the TPH control levers each have a thumbscrew and friction washers to make them as stiff or as sloppy as you like. Well, actually they don't work all that well and I've had to modify them a bit, but that's the concept. Does yours have anything like that?

Rich

/ Jinma 224 3 point hitch control very stiff #3  
Hey there, on my 204 i removed the control lever housing and found that the little bearing/locator ball was all smashed up, you will know what i mean when you see it. A quick trip to the hardware store and 37 cents later it was fixed, oh and about a hour of labor also

/ Jinma 224 3 point hitch control very stiff #4  
I fought with mine for quite some time, every time I had the valve off the tractor, it would work as smooth as silk. Finally (duh) i realized that when I torqued it down, it became tight to operate. Evidently, the machined surfaces are not flat? I snugged it down, with some blue loctite on the bolts, and it has worked great ever since.