nortrac dozer need help with a repair

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #21  
I believe the starter is the same for all TY395 Jiang Dong engines and possibly others as well. I know Jinma uses the TY395 engine in several of their tractors, just not sure which ones.

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair
Got the starter off in between rain showers yesterday, it was pluged with clay slop :( I did start taking it apart and checked the soleniod, the solenoid seems to be okay. The inside {motor} of the starter seemed fine also. Where the gears are was packed with muck, must of happened while I was pulling it out.

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #23  
Got the starter off in between rain showers yesterday, it was pluged with clay slop :( I did start taking it apart and checked the soleniod, the solenoid seems to be okay. The inside {motor} of the starter seemed fine also. Where the gears are was packed with muck, must of happened while I was pulling it out.
I believe you found the problem. Dried clay, aka concrete. :D

Yep it was caked in there good, I got it all purty and back together fired right up. I still can't finish putting the rear end together, with all the rain, where it sites is like a giant mud sponge. They say it is suppose to be sunny today, but I can't tell with all the rain clouds blocking it :D

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #25  
Well, here's hoping you have a nice sunny and warm day. :thumbsup::)

All back together and running like a bear, moved a bunch fo clay, outside and inside the pond. Also moved a stump I'll have to take a picture of it, it is bigger then the dozer.

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #27  
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Glad to hear it up and running again...

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #28  
Gotta be just you in particular because they have always shipped *my* ground orders immediately. I wonder what you did wrong.

Rich

/ nortrac dozer need help with a repair #29  
All back together and running like a bear, moved a bunch fo clay, outside and inside the pond. Also moved a stump I'll have to take a picture of it, it is bigger then the dozer.
That's extremely good news. :licking::thumbsup::cool2:

I don't know who had the bigger smile, me or the wife, she likes to run it, makes her feel tough :p :D