WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR #1  

rhino224ky

Tractor
Rhino 224
Have a problem with my tractor. Will not turn over after replacing the switch, voltage reg. Alternator, battery and SEVERAL bus fuses. Thinking of replacing fuse panel to new up to date fuses. But need a wiring diagram for it so if n e 1 can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR
Well from what we have seen and what we have traced so far havent seen a clutch safety switch anywhere. always been able to start it without depressing the clutch so I dont think it has one. thank you for the advice though

Did you check the clutch saftey switch ??? Down by the clutch arm ???

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR #4  
If it were me I'd start right at the battery and work my way to the switch. Load test the battery or temporarily replace it with a known good one.
Take a booster cable and touch it to the starter terminal and see if it turns over. If it does you know the starter is ok.
Do the same to the solenoid (you can use a smaller gauge wire) again if it turns over you know the solenoid/starter is ok.
Go to the ignition switch and temporarily disconnect the wire that goes to the solenoid and jump the wire to the battey, if it turns over you've proved out the wiring/solenoid/starter....etc.
Arbitrarily replacing parts gets expensive....Mike

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR
Tell me about it, The starter rolls over with power supplied, The tractor rolls over from the switch BUT when the key is turned it pops the mainline fuse. Could be b/c the wiring got mixed up from the priginal switch as per the instructions from farmboys. So what I really need is a detailed simplified wiring diagram for the average person to red lol. The reason all that stuff was replace was b/c the alternator was bad (not a brush left in it) the voltage regulator fried and the switch was what we originally thought was bad. SO thats where I'm at now.So can anyone HELP????

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR #6  
I've got the schematic that came with mine, a 204 I assume it'd be the same, but it's only labeled with numbers no colors. I'd scan it but it's such a poor copy it would be unreadable, it's **** near illegible in person.
If it helps at all:
#6 goes from the ign switch to the fuse block,
#5 goes from the ign switch to the ammeter,
#10 goes from the ign switch, thru a switch (their descripton) and changes to #11 and goes to the starter. Only problem the wire is labeled as going to a rear work light????
#12 from the battery+ to the ignition switch.
#4 comes from the alt (looks as if its got a + beside it) to the same terminal on the ammeter as #5
#8 comes from the alt to the reg, doesn't say which post
the third wire on the alt is not numbered and goes to the alt, appears to be the ground.
Keep in mind, I read these with a magnifying glass :(

My alt an reg fried too right after I bought it, i wrote down the colors when I removed it so here's the actual numbers and colors from mine:
Looking at the back of the altenator with the larger stud at the bottom, starting at the top stud:
WH #40,
BLA #6,
GR #8,
PU #4 (larger stud),
Hope this helped a bit and did'nt confuse you more......Mike

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR #7  
Have a problem with my tractor. Will not turn over after replacing the switch, voltage reg. Alternator, battery and SEVERAL bus fuses. Thinking of replacing fuse panel to new up to date fuses. But need a wiring diagram for it so if n e 1 can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Found this on line after a short search,

View attachment JinmaWire.pdf

/ WIRING PROBLEM FOR RHINO 224 JINMA TRACTOR #8  
Good find. It's the same as mine, just a bit more legible, thanks.....Mike