Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative #1  

staticman4414

Anyone know where I can locate a new air filter for a lenar 274-1? Or has anyone came up with an alternative mount.

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative #2  
Most aftermarket filters in American parts stores are coming from China now anyway. Why not just buy OE? Try this list: Dealers

//greg//

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative #3  
I think you need to talk to BlueChip. LenarUSA.com is gone now as a company.

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative
Well in case anyone else finds this thread looking for the same thing. I have found that none of the above posted dealers could help. However i did find that many tractors use this same size filter. Kubota has a 70000-11081 that seems to match up. This has also been crossed to a fram cak530 which is available many places including advance auto parts. Hope this helps someone.

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative
Quick correction, i didn't check with bluechip.

/ Lenar air filter. Need one or alternative #6  
I couldn't be much help either I'm afraid. Jaingling factory was bought by Mahindra several years ago. Lenar US distributor switched to Dong Feng tractors (those i can help with) but shut down a couple years ago as well, parts inventory liquidated and scattered as far as I know. As you discovered the air filter is common on many of these tractors. glad you found one to work. I do have a copule head gaskets and mufflers for the 274-1 left over from our brief stint as a lenar dealer.