3-Point Hitch jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #11  
For the record for my specific machine, if I tighten that little handle, the 3pt won't lower when pushin the control rod to the lowering position. If I loosen it, it will allow it to lower via the control rod. If I loosen it too much, it will lower on its own without use of the control handle. If I turn the little handle to a sweet spot, I can raise and lower it without too many problems.

-I have not checked my hydraulic fluid level; that could be a contributing factor for my anomalies ( I am going to be doing major work on it over the next two weeks -- clutch r&R, flush, etc. etc.)

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?
sorry guy's guys i should have told you it was the service tech from rural king where i bought the tractor lol. drain plug was where you said. this websites the best thing since sliced bread you guys have saved me alot of fustration. thanks

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #13  
Im in the process of tearing mine down for a clutch and noticed that my 3pt control valve feels wierd. I never noticed this when in the drivers seat. when I move the handle to the lowering position, it feels like there is a restriction in the valve- maybe blown out o rings? as far as I could find out this is only replaced entirely; there is no rebuild kit.

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?
i've owned a tractor for exactly 2 months so i'm probably not the guy to ask but i would check some of the things that guys have recommended earlier in this thread. let me know how things work out when you flush your hydraulic system thats the last thing i have to flush on mine.

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #15  
What exactly does that "service tech" service? Sounds like he's in the wrong career field.

//greg//
I agree. Sounds like a first class operation.

Each and every sump on these tractors has a drain plug and the tranny and front axle have multiple...

Skip your dealer and service toad for info and come to us. He will end up costing you in the long run.

Chris

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #16  
Yeah, what Chris said - our advice is free and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. :laughing:

Seriously, you will get much better advice on this forum than you will from RK's "service tech" - at least most of us know where the drain plugs are and what fluids should go in which hole. Some of the guys here could probably build a tractor from scratch if they wanted to.