3-Point Hitch jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #1  

ben254

Tractor
jinma 254
i have a jinma 254 bought it new few months back used it for the first time yesterday prior to that i changed all fluids but have not flushed and rechanged trans or hydraulic fluid.so yesterday i was playing around with new boxblade just getting a feel for everything and everything seemed ok, then today i was using box blade to smooth my driveway out and i noticed that i couldnt raise the box blade unless i gave it gas. I know if you give it gas it usually goes up faster but if i dont give it gas it will actual fall down when i try to raise it. yesterday it worked fine at any speed any suggestions??

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #2  
not sure if this will help check the knob under the seat.

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?
i'm not positive but i think that only controls the speed when you lower it but i'll give it a try .thanks

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #4  
Be careful, that knob is very sensitive. Be sure that that blade is fully down. if you close the knob the pressure in the system will lock it in place. Start by closing the knob and opening it 1/8 turn at a time.

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #5  
Your hydraulic loop might be sucking air. Check the hydraulic fluid level. On Chinese tractors you unscrew the dipstick, wipe it off, then just set it back in the hole. Remove to check level, top up as required. I repeat, set it ON the hole to check levels, rather than screw it all the way back in.

And since you haven't flushed the hydraulic system, another issue might be a clogged up or collapsed hydraulic suction screen. If so equipped, it's located inside the hydraulic sump. You have to disconnect the steel line that goes into the sump on the left front corner (as viewed from the seat). Remove 3 bolts from the three sided flange, pull straight up. If there's nothing there but a suction tube, then you likely have external filtration.

The knob under the seat is the flow control valve. It only controls how fast the hydraulic fluid returns to the sump. The purpose is strictly to regulate how fast or slow an implement is lowered. You want the fluid to flow slow when you have a heavy implement mounted, faster for a lighter implement.

//greg//

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #6  
   / jinma 254 hydraulic issue ?
fluid wasnt even reading on dipstick. hopefully that takes care of it.while im on the subject of the hydraulics i can not find the drain plug for the hydraulic sump and i was told by the service tech that it doesnt have one and that you have to use a siphon pump to drain it. does this sound right to you guys

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #8  
no,it doesnt sound right

/ jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #9  
   / jinma 254 hydraulic issue ? #10  
i was told by the service tech that it doesnt have one and that you have to use a siphon pump to drain it.
What exactly does that "service tech" service? Sounds like he's in the wrong career field.

//greg//