FOTON TE254 manual

/ FOTON TE254 manual #21  
Hi, yep i need the manual my daughter has a 254 and the pto is not working so maybe the manual will point me in the right direction
stevedunk1@gmail.com

/ FOTON TE254 manual #22  
Hi all. I am new to the forum and to the Cotonou 254. I just bought one and did not get a manual. I sent you a pm with my email and would be very thankful. Darin

/ FOTON TE254 manual #23  
Hi all. I am new to the forum and to the Cotonou 254. I just bought one and did not get a manual. I sent you a pm with my email and would be very thankful. Darin
I'm sorry I don't know much about my Foton but the guy from Texas did help me with the manual for it. The best I could suggest is to find out who sells it and where the manual is. I bought mine from Rural King and they did order the manual, lol, they never received it though. I did get mine by ordering direct from the seller in Texas.

/ FOTON TE254 manual #24  
How i can have a copy of this manual?
I just bought a Foton 254 but no manual was avaliable for this tractor.

Thank's,

Ray,

/ FOTON TE254 manual #25  
You can go to the Foton.com and get a download of the parts manual for free. I think I signed in as a guest, it seems to me the link was the upper left on the site.

I did buy a manual, lol, I've put it away for the winter, and it costs about $25.I will try to find it in the next couple days and come back to post.

/ FOTON TE254 manual #26  
I found it. I bought the manual from

Affordable Tractor Sales co
6972 Highway 36N
Bellville, TX 77418
JerryStein@affordabletractorsalesco.com

It was $25.55

the title of the manual: Operation Manual
18-25