Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Default Re: FOTON TE254 manual

Whats strange is that so many people are saying they have no manual when they bought their tractors.........They are either second hand tractors or the tractors are coming from third party suppliers. Never known an dealer who buys direct from Foton who does not get manuals???
    Last edited by zonta223; 02-14-2012 at 03:57 PM.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Ford 8n, 2005 Taskmaster (Dongfeng)

And some may have no socks at all.
    Gramps

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Michigan 55A, Foton 254

How do you screw your socks on?

Tractor
    FOTON 254A 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by vo2et View Post
    Email address to send you the files?
    Hello to all newbie here please send me any information on the Foton 254A just purchased one with problems my email is crowwng1@tennesseetel.net I need all the help I can get.

Tractor
    foton/deere

new member, cant find anything i look for for foton. have 2006 250a, need owners manual and service manual if any one has any source. local rual king stop selling foton almost as soon as they started. tractor keeps over heating and i need to change fluids, dont know what type it takes for transo

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Quote Originally Posted by sandman8u View Post
    new member, cant find anything i look for for foton. have 2006 250a, need owners manual and service manual if any one has any source. local rual king stop selling foton almost as soon as they started. tractor keeps over heating and i need to change fluids, dont know what type it takes for transo
    If you had posted this in the Chinese Tractor forum you may have got a lot more answers. Spare parts or manuals look up Affordable Tractors or Ranch Hand Supply in the user list. First thing to check on overheating problems is obviously that it has coolant and there are no bubbles showing in the radiator when it is running. Next check how clean the radiator is of debris. If you have never cleaned it before it may pay you to remove the radiator, soak it in a bath of water over night the back flush it through the fins with a hose. You will probably find it is blocked with debris.

Advertiser
    Platinum Member

If yours is a 2006 it's not the TE Model it will be a FT254, we have the manuals for it. Also we need to know which engine you have, there should be a name and model number on it.

Most of the time the radiator needs to be washed out, if you cannot see thru the fins, do some more cleaning. Once that is clean if it still overheats it could be a thermostat stuck, bad water pump.

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales Co
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

Gold Member
    Tractor

Thats is what I call quick service Tommy. Just mention your name and your here

Tractor
    Foton FT254

I have a digital copy of the operator / maintenance manual for my TE254 if anyone needs a copy. ;-)
    If you still have a manual for the Foton FT254 please get a copy?

Cheers

Graeme

graeme@cad-it.co.uk

Tractor
    Euroleapard 254

I have a digital copy of the operator / maintenance manual for my TE254 if anyone needs a copy. ;-)
    Hi I am writing from Australia, just wondering if it is possible to get a copy of the manual?

Cheers
    Josh

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast