FOTON TE254 manual

/ FOTON TE254 manual #62  
Hi, just looking at some old posts and saw this one. I own a Foton TE254 and was wondering if it would be possible to get one of these manuals?

/ FOTON TE254 manual #63  
I am not sure where to post my question . but I saw your post .. thought this might be a good place ...
Hope someone knows the answer to this ..

Foton 3 cylinder diesel 254A Glow Plugs?
Does the Foton 254A diesel have glow plugs .. ?

I can't seem to find any

Here is a video I made to explain what things look like

Foton Diesel - Glow Plugs? - YouTube

Thanks,

Gary

/ FOTON TE254 manual #64  
Yes, it has glow plugs. They are under the bus bar on the cylinder head that has the red wire attached to it that you are pointing at.

/ FOTON TE254 manual #66  
Yes, it has glow plugs. They are under the bus bar on the cylinder head that has the red wire attached to it that you are pointing at.

Sorry to bother you but I am still having trouble finding where they are hooked up under the dash .. they aren't working .
I had some questions some time ago and just got back to my son's tractor .
I am wondering .. where the glow plugs "hookup at"?

Here is a video I took .. to help with the what is going on .

Foton Diesel - Glow Plugs? - YouTube

Currently the glow plugs aren't working - where would you start to begin .. I don' t have a manual .. etc .. the tractor runs good (FOTON 254A )

I am not sure if the FUSE is in the for the "turn key" for the glow plugs or if it is just not hooked up .

any suggestions would sure help . (I am going to post in several places as I don't know who is still on here .. I hope that is okay!)

I guess I am asking .. I found the glow plugs. where does the wire that runs to them run/go ? PLease

Thanks SO much !!!

Gary

/ FOTON TE254 manual #67  
If I can't find the where the wire goes to the switch - "CAN" I make a switch like a starter switch (a push hold and release button) to use seperate from the switch? it does turn it over good and eventually starts ..but the glow plugs aren't getting "juice" .. any danger of ruining something if I by pass the switch with a glow plug switch for heating glow plugs direct from battery for 10 to 20 seconds and then turn it over to start .. ? thanks much .. gar