FOTON TE254 manual

/ FOTON TE254 manual #1  

vo2et

Tractor
Foton TE254
I have a digital copy of the operator / maintenance manual for my TE254 if anyone needs a copy. ;-)

/ FOTON TE254 manual #2  
I have a digital copy of the operator / maintenance manual for my TE254 if anyone needs a copy. ;-)

hi there.
i have the foton 254 owners manual ,writen in english by a chinese person . i find it very confusing, trying to cross reference some of the terminolgy being used. my maintainance done by trial and error, more info would be appreciated.
thanks t.w. b.c. canada

/ FOTON TE254 manual #3  
I just purchased a Foton FE250A and don't know if the 254 would be good or not but I would surely appreciate it. I bought the tractor cheap (doesn't run) because it had missing parts. However, without some type of manual, I am lost.

I did find the Parts Manual, if you want to call it that, on the Foton site. You can click on Parts (far upper left) and then sign in as "guest" and then you can search the model number for parts. lol, it started with Chapter 11 and skipped a few others along the way but it did have parts diagrams. You can expand the pics with a double click and then do a screen print of the larger image. (I use ctrl p).

I bought my tractor from RK in Indiana. They have since stopped selling them. But I think it is Scottsville ?? TN that has some nice information. Iowa has parts as does TX. If anyone is interested, I'll get the correct info to you.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Last edited:
   / FOTON TE254 manual #4  
I just purchased a Foton FE250A and don't know if the 254 would be good or not
The 250 is 25hp two wheel drive, the 254 is 25hp four wheel drive. Typically both versions are covered in the same book. In other words, what you're probably looking for would be a FE250/254 manual. Some even cover more than one engine size. So if you run across a manual covering the Foton 200 Series, it may suit your needs as well.

//greg//

/ FOTON TE254 manual #5  
Actually it is. The 250 is the 2 wheel and the 254 the 4 wheel. I have an "A" model that means it has one upgrade.

Remarkable but from the web site, Foton.com, I was able to download the parts list, at least most of it, just as a "guest". However, I did use their contact information and sent an email. lol, the first one came back in Chinese, the second one came back with a request for an address to send all manuals--express.

The problem with the online parts list is that it starts (for my tractor) with section 11 so I don't know if 1-10 is common to all tractors and exactly what is in 1-10.

The email also gave me a password to access the user manual, under tech support ??? It was in PDF format and I printed it. The manual is titled "Foton Europard 25 Series Wheeled Tractor Instruction". It does cover the FT200A/FT204A, FT220A/FT224A, FT250A/FT254A.

/ FOTON TE254 manual
Email address to send you the files?

/ FOTON TE254 manual #7  
hmm how do I do that without giving the whole world my email?

/ FOTON TE254 manual #8  
hmm how do I do that without giving the whole world my email?
Left click on the members name and make your choice; private message or email. Simple. :thumbsup:

/ FOTON TE254 manual #9  
Whats the matter Mickey2? Don't you trust us? :(

/ FOTON TE254 manual #10  
lol okay here it is n9guw13@yahoo.com

and it isn't you who I do not trust, it is the many fishers out there. I already had two emails from someone who had my home address.

Anyway, I just got a response from Foton.com. They only warrant two years from 90 days after receipt in the US. So no date of purchase warranty. In case you are wondering, the manufacturer date on a TV doesn't mean anything as far as warranty goes. It goes on the date of purchase.

The parts are available from Iowa, lol, I guess I won't be making that trip but at least it is a source. I will try to find a FarmPro dealer closer by and see if that works.

I am still interested in the manuals, though. And thanks again for sharing.:)