Backhoe JW-03 Backhoe Problems

/ JW-03 Backhoe Problems #34  
Ron

Is it possible to send user manual pdf for JW-01 backhoe on email to wraysfarmhouse@btinternet.com, many thanks
Welcome to TBN! :welcome: :welcome:
Amazing! This thread is over six years old! I've never heard of a JW-01. Do you have a pic or any other info? Circle-G Tractor or Keno Tractor may have a manual for a JW-03/LW-06 backhoe.

/ JW-03 Backhoe Problems #35  
Rolfe,
The JW03 PDF manual that I have is 125M which is too large for my Email software to handle.
If you have a suggestion of how to get it to you, send me a PM (Private Message).

/ JW-03 Backhoe Problems #36  
Welcome to TBN! :welcome: :welcome:
Amazing! This thread is over six years old! I've never heard of a JW-01. Do you have a pic or any other info? Circle-G Tractor or Keno Tractor may have a manual for a JW-03/LW-06 backhoe.

Sorry meant JW-03

/ JW-03 Backhoe Problems #37  
   / JW-03 Backhoe Problems #39  
Hello, First time poster to this Forum. I've read this thread and believe it relevant to my situation. I just picked up an LW-6 backhoe (which I believe is same/similar to the JW-03). My LW-6 is generally working as expected except the main boom cylinder leaks down when in use or not in use. When operating "boom up" it will go up, but then hesitate generally about 85% of the way up, then sometimes I can get it to go all the way up. Will always leak back down. I'm trying to ascertain if it's simply cylinder seals leaking, cylinder walls scored at the roughly "85%" location as well, or if it might be related to the control valve or pressure relief. Thanks, Ryan

IMG_20180729_151012.jpg

/ JW-03 Backhoe Problems #40  
Does anyone have a parts manual for the LW-6 I can download?