Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tractor
    Foton FT404 (C490BT1)

Default Re: Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seal Hydraulic Hose Fittings (Chinese standard)

Yes, these items requires an inquiry to Yuyao Shunda Valves & Fittings Co., Ltd.

However, these are exactly the same Metric Hydraulic Hose Fittings as in my opening post:
    Metric Thread Flat Seal
    10311 - O-RING METRIC MALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. JB/T 988
    20211-T - METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20211 - METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20231 - 30?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20241 - 45?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20291 - 90?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3

SDP20211
    GB METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT

SDP20291
    90?コ GB METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT

90コ GB METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT

-sdp20291-gif -sdp20211-gif

P.P.S.
    ORFS are NEVER Metric, so remember to name these Chinese fittings correctly!:
    "Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seal Hydraulic Hose Fittings"
    Foton Europard 404 (tractor) ♦ C490BT1 (engine) TZ04D-404 (FEL) ♦ 26-ETE-18 Bucket (Euro mount, Width: 1.80m, Volume: 0.75m, Weight: 196kg) ♦ LW-7 (backhoe with 40cm bucket ~ 0.048m) ♦ Jinwei Scraper Blade (Hydraulic 180, 250cm) ♦ Pallet Fork (Euro mount, 100cm)

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default Re: Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seal Hydraulic Hose Fittings (Chinese standard)

Quote Originally Posted by traktorz View Post
    Yes, these items requires an inquiry to Yuyao Shunda Valves & Fittings Co., Ltd.

However, these are exactly the same Metric Hydraulic Hose Fittings as in my opening post:
    Metric Thread Flat Seal
    10311 - O-RING METRIC MALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. JB/T 988
    20211-T - METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20211 - METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20231 - 30?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20241 - 45?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3
    20291 - 90?ー METRIC FEMALE FALT SEAT --- REF. GB/T 9065.3

SDP20211

SDP20291
    90?コ GB METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT

90コ GB METRIC FEMALE FLAT SEAT

-sdp20291-gif -sdp20211-gif

P.P.S.
    Do you intend to inquire? I wonder if there is a business opportunity in there somewhere.

Tractor
    Foton FT404 (C490BT1)

Quote Originally Posted by EE_Bota View Post
    Do you intend to inquire? I wonder if there is a business opportunity in there somewhere.
    Well, I primarily like to push the swedish importers of Chinese origin tractors and implements, to be observant on their responsibility to also provide service parts. What they currently do is providing replacements of hydraulic cylinders and replacement hoses. Unfortunately, a cylinder can differ in spec, like having different threads for the hoses press fittings, which the importers solves with adapters, an awkward fix in my opinion.

Furthermore, the hoses can differ in length, and currently it seems absolutely impossible to custom make hoses outside of China, an area where the importers fails completely.

Therefore, I'm glad to see these "Chinese standard press fittings", now at least are available for inquiry, and my hope is that the importers takes their full responsibility to stock at least the most common parts, which I indicated with a "*" in above pictures. I hope there the accumulated consumer power are enough for both the Chinese tractor/implement vendors to observe and solve this problem, as well as for the importers to think a bit long term service & support of their products.

Disappointed as I am with the situation, I've been thinking to send an inquire to a suitable Chinese vendor, like this one mentioned above, for the most needed hydraulic hose press fittings and matching ferrules.

P.S.
    Foton Europard 404 (tractor) ♦ C490BT1 (engine) TZ04D-404 (FEL) ♦ 26-ETE-18 Bucket (Euro mount, Width: 1.80m, Volume: 0.75m, Weight: 196kg) ♦ LW-7 (backhoe with 40cm bucket ~ 0.048m) ♦ Jinwei Scraper Blade (Hydraulic 180, 250cm) ♦ Pallet Fork (Euro mount, 100cm)

Tractor
    Dongfeng 254G2

Default Re: Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seat Hydraulic Hose Fittings (Chinese standard)

The next question will be, can we get metric hose ? My local hydraulic shops only cary standard SAE size hose.

Cleat
    DF 254G2 with cab and Townsunny fel-250 loader with Prince Hydraulics joystick. BE 72" finishing mower and 72" snowblower with hydraulic rotation and deflection. Hydraulic top link, 72" Townsunny box blade. Adaptor to mount 3pt attachments on front end loader in place of the bucket. Woodmax 8" hydraulic feed wood chipper (makes the poor DF work). Pallet forks that mount front or rear.

Tractor
    Foton FT404 (C490BT1)

Quote Originally Posted by cleat View Post
    The next question will be, can we get metric hose ? My local hydraulic shops only cary standard SAE size hose.

Cleat
    Regarding availability of hoses, that a non-issue.

Hoses already have their ID in either mm or inch, eg. see HydroScand KappaFlex where their item 1105-10-05 is the one to go with press fittings M16x1.5mm.

Looking at these Chinese press fittings, we see the HOSE BORE are described in either DN or DASH, where the DN number matches the ID[mm] of the hoses.

So, the hoses are never the problem, rather it's the availability of the Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seal Hydraulic Hose Fittings outside of China.

P.S.

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Default Re: Metric Thread O-ring Flat Seat Hydraulic Hose Fittings (Chinese standard)

So long as you have the correct dash size hose, the corresponding fitting will work with it, provided that the hose and fitting match in respect to the type of hose. ie: number of layers of steel braiding. Most of the hoses found on small tractors are one or two braid, but this must be verified because it makes a difference.

http://www.surpluscenter.com/techhelp/SAE.pdf
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, 7' Dual Dozer with dual Trimble GCR-2 laser receivers.

Tractor
    Foton FT404 (C490BT1)

Finally, I've got hold of these precious items!
    Now we can make spare hoses for our chinese Backhoe LW-7!

Part number 4908-M16-05 for the press fittings from a swedish vendor/distributor, see attached image.
    Matching ferrules with part number: 40021-05 for DN=8 DASH=05 5/16" Two Steel Wire Braided Hydraulic Rubber Hose.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p6016931r1024-jpg  

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by traktorz View Post
    Finally, I've got hold of these precious items!
    Now we can make spare hoses for our chinese Backhoe LW-7!

Part number 4908-M16-05 for the press fittings from a swedish vendor/distributor, see attached image.
    Matching ferrules with part number: 40021-05 for DN=8 DASH=05 5/16" Two Steel Wire Braided Hydraulic Rubber Hose.
    That's great news. I see they don't use a captured O-ring. Instead, what appears to be, a nylon washer.
    If someone in the states wanted to purchase some, who would they contact?
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, 7' Dual Dozer with dual Trimble GCR-2 laser receivers.

R.I.P.
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Rooks View Post
    That's great news. I see they don't use a captured O-ring. Instead, what appears to be, a nylon washer.
    If someone in the states wanted to purchase some, who would they contact?
    That free washer looks like it could be either etched or split, and there is another one shown captive, so I am not sure what is up with the sealing. Could the surface these attach to have the ring instead?
    Which is bigger?: a) $100 per month since the Big Bang or b) the US National Debt.

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by EE_Bota View Post
    That free washer looks like it could be either etched or split, and there is another one shown captive, so I am not sure what is up with the sealing. Could the surface these attach to have the ring instead?
    I must have been tired when I posted that because I know (you are correct) the captured O-ring is in the male half of the connection, which isn't shown. Arghh!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast