4x4 went out when put on rear dif lock

/ 4x4 went out when put on rear dif lock
Well now that I know what I am doing it was easy.

What is hard about this is that now that it is all done I really am finding it hard to relax. Spent so many days working after work and weekends doing this I have more time for everything else. I was so focused on one project and everything in the world needed to be done. Even things like washing my hands to go inside and see what the wife wants, or help with homework. Just glad to be done.

/ 4x4 went out when put on rear dif lock #73  
What is hard about this is that now that it is all done I really am finding it hard to relax. Spent so many days working after work and weekends doing this I have more time for everything else. I was so focused on one project and everything in the world needed to be done. Even things like washing my hands to go inside and see what the wife wants, or help with homework. Just glad to be done.

Don't worry about it or you may find out the next breakdown wasn't far away!

Pictures 20131204_212605.jpg20131204_212620.jpg20131204_212624.jpg20131204_212626.jpg20131204_212636.jpg20131204_212644.jpg

Here are pictures that I have taken of different parts before I started to get them together.

/ 4x4 went out when put on rear dif lock #76  
I now have a dislocated neck from trying to look at those sideways pictures. :eek:

/ 4x4 went out when put on rear dif lock #77  
Mffarmall --

Pictures look good, thanks for posting.

I don't want to be a nag but I need to warn you, cinder blocks are not safe for blocking. They are not strong under compression and if they crack they will fail catastrophically.