Jinma/Nortrac Help

/ Jinma/Nortrac Help #1  

cmidd

Tractor
Nortrac
Hi everyone! Needing some help here. My Dad has a Nortrac NT204C that has spun a rod bearing. He has disassembled the engine, and is ready to reassemble. I have searched for torque specs and timing procedures with no luck. Anyone have any insight? Thanks in advance!

/ Jinma/Nortrac Help #2  
The specs are in the engine manual that should have come with the tractor when new. If you don't have the manual, you can get one from Tommy at Affordable Tractor Sales. He can also answer any questions you have, as well as being a great source for parts. You will need to have the information from the engine i.d. plate for him in order to get the correct manual, I'm sure.

/ Jinma/Nortrac Help #3  
Depends if it's the 2 cylinder or the 3 cylinder, but both questions are actually answered in the owner manuals. There should have been four come with the tractor; engine parts, engine ops and maint, tractor parts, tractor ops and maint. If you got a used tractor with no manuals, I strongly recommend you give Northern a call and buy a set.

//greg//

/ Jinma/Nortrac Help #4  
CMIDD, we will have anything you need including the bearings on all the engines Jinma & Foton used 2,3,4 cylinders,and all the torque specs, also all the parts,operation manuals.Northern has switched to Foton tractors and we work with them all the time on Jinma parts same for Farmpro ,"greg_g " refuses to refer us because we don't always agree with him . We are more than capable to help you !

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Jinma/Nortrac Help #5  
"greg_g " refuses to refer us because we don't always agree with him
Or perhaps because of statements just like that. I referred the member to Northern because the tractor was originally prepped and sold by Northern Tool and Equipment. The manuals they supply are Nortrac-specific, rather than the generic and occasionally incomprehensible Chinglish versions that come with so many other Chinese tractors.

//greg//