Buying Advice what to buy

/ what to buy #11  
I Have a Dong feng 254G2 (also known as East Wind in Australia) the price is not that much different and you also gain larger tires, axles etc.

The Dong Feng in Australia is sold as a separate brand by the same importer/dealer as the East Wind. It is sold with a parts only warranty.
As I suggested to the OP he should do a search on Dealer names and see what he comes up with not only on here but on Google Australia.

/ what to buy #12  
Greg the 3oHp Agricat/Agrison is a rebadged Luzhong.
The reason they changed their name is that Caterpillar took a strong reaction to certain practices and launched a law suit.
Ah. New name and new supplier. About 10 years ago, Agricat was essentially driven into bankruptcy here in North America. John Deere sued them for "certain practices" as well, and the judgment prohibited them from selling an apparently considerable inventory. They were marketing rebadged Jinmas at the time.

//greg//

/ what to buy #13  
In all honesty please forget about an Agricat FT304.
I agree with zonter223 do yourself a favour and have a good look at the Foton.

/ what to buy #14  
Hi
You seriously need to contact me by PM if you are considering a Agricat/Agrison tractor

hi i am looking at an agrison ultra 2012 model 50hp, and would love to hear from some one who has one thanks

/ what to buy #15  
The ONLY way you will find a tractor that won't bind in four wheel drive is to find one with an inter-axle differential with a lock out. Usually you will only find this feature on high end equipment. Ask the sales people if it has it.

/ what to buy #16  
The ONLY way you will find a tractor that won't bind in four wheel drive is to find one with an inter-axle differential with a lock out. Usually you will only find this feature on high end equipment. Ask the sales people if it has it.

Bob think in this case it may be a confusion in terminology between USA and Australia. I know Bridgets full story and it goes a lot further than what has been said here. Think the op wanting to buy one of these tractors would be wise to read all postings in this thread and follow some of the advice given.
Bob look back through the pm's I sent you many months back and you will understand

/ what to buy #17  
Thooster. Hi. In mid north coast of NSW. I have had a Jinma for 8 years. Have about 600 hours on the clock. A few issues but nothing worse than my neighbors with the usual range of brands like NH or MF etc. Parts can be a pain but with the www never too far away. I service myself. I only have a 20hp but looking to upgrade to 35-40hp. I cop heaps from the locals about my little red Chinese tractor but for the price I've been happy.

Mark

/ what to buy #18  
Bob think in this case it may be a confusion in terminology between USA and Australia. I know Bridgets full story and it goes a lot further than what has been said here. Think the op wanting to buy one of these tractors would be wise to read all postings in this thread and follow some of the advice given.
Bob look back through the pm's I sent you many months back and you will understand
Since the GUI change here at TBN, it was a little challenging to find the old pm's. Forgot about that, now I understand. :thumbsup:

/ what to buy #19  
Thooster. Hi. In mid north coast of NSW. I have had a Jinma for 8 years. Have about 600 hours on the clock. A few issues but nothing worse than my neighbors with the usual range of brands like NH or MF etc. Parts can be a pain but with the www never too far away. I service myself. I only have a 20hp but looking to upgrade to 35-40hp. I cop heaps from the locals about my little red Chinese tractor but for the price I've been happy.

Mark

Hi
Did you get one? I was watching a Jinma 454 on e-bay, brand new but no warranty, went for $10K.

New Jinma 45HP Tractor 4WD | eBay

/ what to buy #20  
thooster - i dont have a Agrison 30hp, but I do own the 50HP Turbo and a friend of mine owns the 90HP Ultra. ive been really happy with my 50hp, it does exactly what i need it to do & the service is good- moving hale bales around, using my post hole digger, great in 4wd function. i dont know about the 30hp i imagine it would be a much smaller version of mine???

On 32 acres in nsw central west and looking to buy 30 - 35 hp tractor for slashing and driveway maintenance. The price of some of the chinese machines makes them very attractive - I've been looking at an Agrison 30 hp and a dong feng zb 35. Anyone out there got any tales to tell?