Buying Advice what to buy

/ what to buy #21  
zonta223 what kind of tractor do you own? personally ive been very satisifed with my agrison and the service from the people, i got a very good deal and my tractor "dexter" does exactly what i need it to do. one of the best chinese tractors around i say.

Wrong different manufacturer all together. One is made by Luzhong one is made by Bomr. And Bomr has an email address of intelwithamd@msn.com. need I say more

/ what to buy #22  
zonta223 what kind of tractor do you own? personally ive been very satisifed with my agrison and the service from the people, i got a very good deal and my tractor "dexter" does exactly what i need it to do. one of the best chinese tractors around i say.

If you would care to look under my user name you will see a list of my tractors. A new Foton 404 is very shortly to be added to the list.
I was a one time owner of an Agricat/Agrison tractor and I at least knew who made the tractor I owned.

As I told the original poster he needed to read all the posts on here. Take what action he thought was the best (which I believe he did) and make up his own mind.

/ what to buy #23  
I was of the belief that foton was also a chinese tractor?
dont know what kind of $ you spent on your 404, but my 50hp turbo is an absolute beauty and a friend of mine has gone ahead and purchased the 90hp couldnt be happier. I aim to purchase the 75hp by the end of the year if all goes well.

If you would care to look under my user name you will see a list of my tractors. A new Foton 404 is very shortly to be added to the list.
I was a one time owner of an Agricat/Agrison tractor and I at least knew who made the tractor I owned.

As I told the original poster he needed to read all the posts on here. Take what action he thought was the best (which I believe he did) and make up his own mind.

/ what to buy #24  
Agrison 90hp.

I would be interested in an update from your friend with the 90hp.
Has it a FEL and cab and what type of work they have been using it for.

/ what to buy #25  
I was of the belief that foton was also a chinese tractor?
dont know what kind of $ you spent on your 404, but my 50hp turbo is an absolute beauty and a friend of mine has gone ahead and purchased the 90hp couldnt be happier. I aim to purchase the 75hp by the end of the year if all goes well.

Yes it is a Chinese tractor..One of the quality ones. Unlike the Agricat/Agrison it was delivered to me it was undamaged , complete, did not have faulty wiring from the factory, did not have spare wires hanging out of the steering column, had oil pressure, actually worked, got the manuals, a receipt and it was not falling to pieces . So the choice was fairly simple. Buy a tractor that works , with a warranty, from people who will answer the phone without hanging up on you or buy a tractor from a second tier manufacturer.

I am actually waiting for you or any of your mates to actually name the company who MADE the tractor in China. Requested that from a few people who make the claim they have bought one of the tractors you have but nobody seems willing to answer my question so beginning to believe your all trolls.

/ what to buy #26  
Re: Agrison 90hp.

Hi David. Ive just placed my second order for the 75hp agrison hopefully get it by christmas! fingers crossed.
My friend uses his 90hp to lift pallets, hay bales, slashing etc. His got about 400 hours on the clock without a single trouble. Think he paid somewhere around the 40-45k mark.

/ what to buy #27  

And yes, it has a cabin with air conditioning, cd player/radio and also a very heavy duty fel with 4 in 1bucket, it lifts just over 1 tonne which is excellent.
big machine!!

I would be interested in an update from your friend with the 90hp.
Has it a FEL and cab and what type of work they have been using it for.

/ what to buy #28  

Thank you for update, sounds as though you have a good dealer, the only one for me is about 150 km away and then I have to find my own mechanic.
Not such a wise move it seems.

/ what to buy #29  

Im from Cooma nsw so almost 700km away, and I have my mechanic doing my services, really cheap too as I have been using the same guy for over 15 years. Alot of other dealers, i find, force you to go with a selected few mechanics who over-charge as the dealer gets kick backs from it as well.service it, look after it, and you will not be disappointed. I shall let you know how I go with my new 75hp hoping to receive it before chrissy!!
Thank you for update, sounds as though you have a good dealer, the only one for me is about 150 km away and then I have to find my own mechanic.
Not such a wise move it seems.