Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Default Re: what to buy

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesandMegan View Post
    From your comment I can only presume that you still have not taken up a hobby.
    Mr Foton Ambassador we have have this discussion before in PM. Dont understand what your problem is with me and my participation in this forum. If you keep bullying me, my posts, and my tractor I will lodge a formal complaint to the website owners... Please grow up and just nick off !
    I have never bullied you or abused you or your posts and I have no problem with your participation in this forum. But you cannot set the forum agenda and only accept posts you are happy with. These forums are for the interchange of information if it does not all fit nicely with your agenda you cannot just ban it. You can report me if you want. but note this I have almost 350 posts covering tractors , gun control, retirement planning and many many other diverse subjects. You have only one topic and that is the promotion of Agricat/Agrison tractors. What you take for bullying is posting links to people having genuine problems with these tractors. (and please enlighten me on how as you put it "I bully your tractor"???). Now if you want to spend all your time promoting Agricat /Agrison thats fine but you cannot stop other users pointing out the problems people are having with them. The same goes for John Deer, New Holland, Case etc. Now Dave had to replace his clutch with about only 100 hours on his tractor I believe and HE not I suggested that the clutch had never been setup correctly by the dealer.

Dave
    Looked up Hoyo.
    the pictures I saw it looks like a Foton copy on the outside if you compare photos of the bonnets on the two tractors you will see what I mean. I know that Luzhong actually has an option when you order a tractor from them of having it fitted with a "Foton" bonnet. Now it appears you have the same make and model of tractor as the above poster perhaps he will enlighten you on the actual make of the tractor and help a fellow user out he could even PM you if he does not want the rest of the people on this forum to know???

Here is the HOYO link Chinese Hoyo delivers first tractors from Rasnov in July
    Foton link Tractor_Agricultural Equipment _Products_Foton Lovol International Heavy Industry Co.,Ltd.

Tractor
    Agrison

I would like to share my experience with my recently (August 2012) Agrison 50hp G3 Turbo trcaotr. Since the purchase I have done around 50 hours of operation. Main purpose is to slash my paddocks. Within this timeframe the front rim broke three times. The first time it happened whilst slashing the paddock (rather steep hills) and the tractor almost rolled over.

Agrison replaced the rim twice under warranty, but I'm still waiting for the replacement of the third rim (since 3/01/2013). Due to long delivery times of the replacement rims the tractor is not operational for a considerable amount of time (more than 12 weeks up to now). This has caused considerable cost, as I had to contract out the jobs intended to be done with the tractors.

Further - seen that there are already three rims which broke in the short time of operation - it is only a question of time until the next rim will break. The tractor is unsafe and not suitable for the intended use (e.g. to slash the hills of my paddock).
    The tractor is unsafe and is not suitable for the intended use.

My advice - buy a used brand tractor. An old MF might not have a Cabin, aircon and a useless DVD player, but you have a reliable machine and get parts nearly everywhere.

Cheers,

Platinum Member farmall 55a case's Avatar
    Tractor
    case ih farmall 55a

Case IH farmall 55A front wheel assist with a loader. Enough said.

Tractor

Hi there, have been 'trolling' this blog with interest, as Im on the verge of shelling out $20k+ on one of these chinese tractors. But it really hasnt been easy establishing exactly what makes are entering the country, and under what re-branded name they are being marketed. So far I am led to believe:
    - Agrison (under 45Hp) models appear to be LUZHONG, which appears on ebay sporting the same specs, extra's, and comparable price. Close examination of the machine images show it matches the Agrison offer (less the Agrison stickers).
    - FOTON is mentioned as being LEIPZIG. Is that right??
    Also what about SOTA's APOLLO, FARMRANGER, FUMETSU,and ENFLY ???!!!! Seems SOTA are putting parts+labour in thier warranty on the Apollo, making it stand out a bit?

Would very my like to PM you on the matter of Agrison credibility if convenient.

Tractor
    Ford 4110 has GONE!! !! NEW HOLLAND TD 70 TD PLUSS is Now Here !@!

Morning World of Knowledge .. I have been searching for almost a year to find ' Whats the right Tractor' Still confused.. SOTO / APOLLO appears the most interesting in the market at the moment with an all up package on their tractors.. Does anyone have one ?? or an opinion ?? or good or bad experiences??

Please help!!

Bob ;-)

Tractor
    Agrison

My Agrison 50hp 2012 G3 tractor is for sale. Tractor was most of the time in my shed - I have it since a year and it has only 55 hrs. I bought it new for 29900. Any offer around the 20k mark is welcome
    I'm up grading to a 70 hp MF

Tractor

Appreciate that offer.. H ave had a brain snap and bought a Ford 4110 ( I think its an 84 model) anyway .. there it was.. on the side of the road and at a price I couldn't refuse !! With a 6 foot slasher and everything appears to be in working order.. now all I have to do is learn how the gears work .. and I can be Farmer Bob

Tractor
    Agrison

Congratulation! I think you made a good choice

Tractor

Hi everyone out there in Tractor Land..
    as I have mentioned above , I have ought an old Ford 4110 tractor which has a slasher attached at the rear pto..
    I can get the slasher working ( altho I have somehow broken off of the slider glide on the right .. but I figure a few new Nuts and Bolts should re-attach it ..
    My question is a tad more complicated..
    I can get it into (I think) ?th Gear ..and can operate that gear in slow forward ( low Range) or faster Forward) High range.. I can also do reverse..
    but I cant get the other gears to engage at all???
    It is a column gear lever system and most confusing .. ( then again . its easy to confuse me )
    Does anyone out there know the secret?? or do I need the gearbox rebuilt??
    Please help.. \\Poor Old Bob is dumb!

Tractor
    Rhino 554,Ford 3000, JD550G dozer Gilson MTD riding mowers

ILUVOZ

you may have more luck,
    posting the transmission gear shifting questions-
    in the related equipment- vintage tractor- vintage Ford section
    it is ( farther down the forum list)
    hope this helps
    Last edited by sd455dan; 11-04-2013 at 01:48 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast