Nortrac Dozer

/ Nortrac Dozer
It's going to be the 1st of August before will be able to look at again. I will keep ya'll posted.

Mike

/ Nortrac Dozer
Sorry Guys,

I have been out of pocket. Current price now on this machine has dropped to $3800.00 firm. I'm going to take another long look at it in the next few days.

Mike

/ Nortrac Dozer
Just wanted to let you guys know that I went ahead and bought this machine. It should be delivered this weekend.

Mike

/ Nortrac Dozer #55  
post pics and a post checkout report for us.

i love small crawlers.

i'm deffinaetely interested in seeing yours.

I need to get a small crawler fro my farm..

/ Nortrac Dozer #56  
Just wanted to let you guys know that I went ahead and bought this machine. It should be delivered this weekend.

Mike

Congrats Mike. Keep us posted please.

/ Nortrac Dozer
I will keep y'all posted. Bob would you happen to have a cross over on the oil filter? Supposed to be a TY395T engine.

/ Nortrac Dozer #58  
The TY395 engine uses two different filters, the only difference is the thread. One is metric and the other is SAE. Mine is SAE and uses a NAPA 1515. You might have to take the old filter in to be sure. Also, Tommy at Affordable Tractor has an adapter available to convert the metric filter head to SAE. He also stocks the OEM filters.

/ Nortrac Dozer
Thanks Bob for the info. What lubricate do you recommend in the transmission, final drives and hydraulics ?

/ Nortrac Dozer #60  
Thanks Bob for the info. What lubricate do you recommend in the transmission, final drives and hydraulics ?

For the engine, a quality multi grade (15w-40) motor oil that meets CJ4 or CI4 or CH4 standards. ie Chevron Delo, Shell Rotella, etc.
For the transmission, a quality multi grade EP gear oil (80w-90) that has an AGMA listing.
For the final drives, a quality multi grade EP gear oil (85w-140) that has an AGMA listing.
For the hydraulics, I use an ISO AW 32/46/68 multi grade hydraulic oil exclusively, however, an ISO AW 32 or 46 straight grade will work as well.