Loader hydraulic leek

/ hydraulic leek #1  

slammer3364

Bronze Member
Tractor
Jinma 284
Hello I found a hole in my hydraulic line and a Jinma dealer fixed me right up with a hosde and fitting. I put it on and had a leak on what looks like maybe another pump to me,this could have been my main leek to begin with.A steel line runs up from under the seat on the right side if your sitting on the tactor,looks like a bronze or brass bolt in what looks like a una-ball. I cant see under the bolt but it feels like a small hole is in intentonally or it is cracked,there is another line running out of it up to the joy-stick. Any Help appreciated Thans Slammer

/ hydraulic leek #2  
It would help us to know what make/model of tractor... And as always a picture of what you are talking about is worth a lot more words than I care to read:)

When seated on the tractor, is the fitting you are talking about under your seat, or down by your right foot?

/ hydraulic leek #3  
Sounds like you are talking about a banjo bolt connection which often seal with brass or copper washers.

you might unscrew it and put new washers on it.

/ hydraulic leek
Sorry not good with camera it is up by my right foot

/ hydraulic leek #5  
What make/model tractor?????

If it is a Jinma 200 series, the thing up by your right foot is a priority diverter valve that directs fluid to the power steering over the 3PH when you turn the wheel...

I agree with Rdbigfarmboy. It sounds like a Banjo bolt seal has blown. Take out the bolt and look for damaged seals on either side of the banjo. Measure the seal ID and OD. One of the dealers that frequents this site such as Affordable probably has replacements in stock...

/ hydraulic leek #6  
Assuming you're talking about your 2008 JM284 - and that you mean just past the brake pedals and slightly to the left - then yes, that's the priority valve. It diverts hydraulic fluid from the main loop for the power steering.

And further assuming the other guys are right, I have a small variety of those sealing washers available if you're interested. You'll have to disassemble at the leak point to determine if it's a solid copper crush washer or a rubberized steel washer.

//greg//