Farm Pro 2425 New Owner

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #1  

sanjoh

Tractor
Farm Pro
Just picked up my first tractor a Farm Pro 2425. I want to thank everyone for some great information on this forum:thumbsup: Look forward to particiapting

Here's my feeble attempt at removing palmetto from the central Florida sand 5 minutes after taking it off the trailer. I have a new found respect for these buggers:laughing:

f2b359e9.jpg

The tractor came to me with just under 100 hrs, it now has 107, slowly learning how to use it.

A quick question, what should the idle speed be? Yep I need a manual.

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #2  
Just picked up my first tractor a Farm Pro 2425. I want to thank everyone for some great information on this forum:thumbsup: Look forward to particiapting

Here's my feeble attempt at removing palmetto from the central Florida sand 5 minutes after taking it off the trailer. I have a new found respect for these buggers:laughing:

The tractor came to me with just under 100 hrs, it now has 107, slowly learning how to use it.

A quick question, what should the idle speed be? Yep I need a manual.

Nice looking tractor. Were you able to get is unstuck straight away?

Sorry, I don't know the idle speed, my tractor is the similar, but larger.

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #3  
MOst Idle speeds are around 600-700 RPM, good luck with your new tractor, the Koyker loader is nice also. We have all the parts for the tractor and the frontloader in stock, I have the Manuals also if you are interested, You will new the 200 series set with the Y385T engine if you want them all or you can get each one seperate,give us a call we will be glad to help 979-865-4002

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #4  
I'm curious what model year(s) is/are listed on the data plates. I ask, because I thought those individual gauge models went out of production 10 years ago. The engine plate is usually on either the valve cover or the side of the block, and the tractor plate is typically inside one of the rear fenders or on the transmission housing.

//greg//

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #5  
I am curious too.

In case it helps any, mine has the individual gauges (a Farmpro 2430--Jinman 304) and the fender shows January of 04.
I can't see the ops switches that clearly, but they look like rocker switches, but mine are pull switches and toggle switches, with a horn button right in the middle.

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner
Nice looking tractor. Were you able to get is unstuck straight away?

I was able to get it out without a probelem. Raised the loader with the bucket pointed at the ground, in reverse, then rotate the bucket and it pushes itself out. Strange in the sand it doesn't feel like it is sinking or digging in.

MOst Idle speeds are around 600-700 RPM, good luck with your new tractor, the Koyker loader is nice also. We have all the parts for the tractor and the frontloader in stock, I have the Manuals also if you are interested, You will new the 200 series set with the Y385T engine if you want them all or you can get each one seperate,give us a call we will be glad to help 979-865-4002

Thanks Tommy will give you guys a call. The hood is missing the latch mechanism (the frame mounted part) would you have this available?

I'm curious what model year(s) is/are listed on the data plates. I ask, because I thought those individual gauge models went out of production 10 years ago. The engine plate is usually on either the valve cover or the side of the block, and the tractor plate is typically inside one of the rear fenders or on the transmission housing.

//greg//

Manufacture date is late 2005, iirc

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #7  
We have the latch and the rubber knot part, the first 2-3 years FarmPro sold tractors they had the individual gauges, this was around 2004-2005, they sold the most economical tractor they could.They did not start with the 1- piece panel until around 2007. They also stopped using the Koyker loaders around the same time frame, and went back to the Chinese ZL-20 loaders.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #8  
Cool. Seven years old tractor with only 100 hours. Looks like it was well kept

//greg//

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner
Cool. Seven years old tractor with only 100 hours. Looks like it was well kept

//greg//

I'm the third owner, the second owner left it out in the weather a bit. When I picked it up, the seller had to jump the solenoid to start it, even after he replaced the key, starter n solenoid. Not long after I brought it home the ignition worked fine after bypassing the clutch saftey switch. Don't worry, it's on the list o parts.

Original owner welded some u channels in the bucket for forks. Forks have come in handy for getting trees out of the ground. Hard to tell position as the bucket indicator was/is broken.

35e0a21b.jpg

03eb14fb.jpg

29f3f610.jpg

/ Farm Pro 2425 New Owner #10  
Again, I like your tractor. I just wanted to mention, in case you haven't had time to read around much, folks suggest being a stickler for clutch adjustment on these tractors. Good luck!