LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT #1  

pej2945

Tractor
Jinma 284 & Jinma 354LE
I have a new set of engine side panels for a 284 or 254 may fit others I would like to trade for a new Jinma spring loaded seat. I have looked at after market seats and haven't found one I like as much as the Jinma. If interested please post contact information.

i-1.JPG

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT #2  
I have not seen many Jinmas with the side covers on,Must be for ease of maintaince.But they do look good.

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT
I purchased these for my 284 and they did not fit because my tractor has the hydraulic steering cylinder on the side. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif They do look great but I needed them more to keep brush out of the engine compartment, I do a lot of bush hogging in heavy brush. I have already had damage to the alternator, radiator and the belt needs changed. If anyone is interested I would be glad to sell them for $190.00 that is what I paid for them and I will pay the shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Thanks

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT #4  
I have a set, that I have never installed, that came with the tractor. I know the earlier version was a real pain to get off if you had the FEL on. Even though my hood is very similar to the one I had before (same shape and style), the side panels require a T bracket that is below the steering wheel and side clips with wing nuts. I was unaware of a clearance problem with the side steering arm style. Is it hitting the cylinder or one of the mounts? No way to modify to make it work?

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT
The hydraulic lines are in the way, as well as the steering arm on the front axle, also the hood is slightly curved up under the dash. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif I did not receive a T bracket with the panels when I purchased them, probably need to get one to make this set complete. Thanks for the info! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ LOOKING TO TRADE SIDE PANEL FOR JINMA SPRING SEAT #6  
The T bracket is part of the hood, and not part of the panels. I "think" it is molded in, and not a bolt on, but would need to check. Thanks for the details on the obstructions.