Backhoe for Jinma 254

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254 #1  

mitchash

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra MAX 28XL, Jinma 254 (Sold)
Thinking about getting a backhoe for my Jinma 254. What would be the best backhoe for the money? I also have a trailer backhoe that I could mount on the tractor after I finish it.

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254 #2  
Independent manufacturers include: LiTW, Tomcat, Bradco, Woods, Leinbach, etc. would be the most trouble free. Do you intend to frame mount or install on the TPH? I wouldn't even consider mounting that little trailer hoe to the tractor. IMHO.

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254
I would frame mount it. I have a Coldwater loader that has the backhoe mount on it. I would cut the trailer part off the trailer backhoe and frame mount it, if I had time to mess with it. I also don't have torches.

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254 #5  
I'd stay away from the Jinma BH unless you can buy it really cheap.

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254
Smalljobs, I thought you have a Jinma Backhoe? You have a lot problems with it?

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254
I remember reading that it was better to frame mount a backhoe to the Jinma tractors rather than the three point hitch mount.?

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254 #8  
Yes, it is better to mount the BH to a frame than to the 3PH.

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254
My trailer backhoe is pretty sturdy! But I would like to get a frame mount backhoe for my Jinma 254 that would bolt right up! Any suggestions?

/ Backhoe for Jinma 254 #10  
My trailer backhoe is pretty sturdy! But I would like to get a frame mount backhoe for my Jinma 254 that would bolt right up! Any suggestions?

LiTW, Tomcat, Bradco, Woods, Leinbach, etc. would be the most trouble free.