Wide track tyre

/ Wide track tyre #1  

Issues

Tractor
Agrison 50hp
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

Swapped the two front tyres over & changed out the centre hubs on the rear.
Makes it feel so much more stable.:thumbsup:

/ Wide track tyre #2  
- Agrison 50hp?

- Is that a locally disguised branding for Foton FT504?

- After the wheel swap, are the front and the rear wheels still in line with each other?

- Any concerns of a higher stress on the tractor, with the larger spacing between the wheel pairs?

/ Wide track tyre
I think it may be a BOMR make.
Yes the wheels are still in line.
No I don't have any concerns of higher stress.Giving it a wider footprint of about 150mm (6 inches) shouldn't be a concern.
I was more concerned of a roll over before.

/ Wide track tyre #4  
- Agrison 50hp?

- Is that a locally disguised branding for Foton FT504?
Lots of copies of the Foton's coming out of China trying to cash in on Foton's reputation.
Companies like BOMR and Luzhong even allow you to order a tractor with a "Foton" bonnet as an option hence you thinking it was a Foton.

/ Wide track tyre #5  
I put the tires wide on my Jinma 284 about 8 years ago and over 750 hours, most of which is FEL work, and no ill effects. I make the tractor much more stable.

Chris

/ Wide track tyre #6  
I put the tires wide on my Jinma 284 about 8 years ago and over 750 hours, most of which is FEL work, and no ill effects. I make the tractor much more stable.

Chris

I'm going to go wide on my 304 too when I get a chance. The tractor seems somewhat narrow, and I know spreading the tires will make it solid as a rock.

/ Wide track tyre #8  
Foton brand 4WD ute/pickup just went on sale in Aus, same company as the tractors I suppose. Website says that they use Cummins diesel motor
Foton Australia official website

Sorry for the off topic remark ...
Can you get rear duals for your tractor?, all the chinese machines seem to have very skinny tires

/ Wide track tyre
Skinny Tires? mmmmmmmmm
I just abandoned ship a couple of hours ago when the aforementioned skinny rear tire went airborn while carrying a concrete pipe rigged over the FEL.
Dropped the load which helped a little but still kept me in the air.Shut the engine down & put her in neutral,gently opened the upside door & jumped.
I had a large tree just in front of me so I knew there was no danger to anyone else,it hit that then all 4 were on the floor again so I unhooked & came in at a different angle.
Word of advice; If you have a 4 in 1 bucket,open it up & sling loads in close.
I've actually lifted rear tires before with loads in the bucket which prompted me to do the tire swap thing for stability.

/ Wide track tyre #10  
Do you have a rear counterweight and fluid in those tires ..
I have seen pics of chinese DongFeng tractors with rear duals, mite be too much stress on your machine but it may be safest option
Keep it safe .. I enjoy your posts!