Rhino International tractor

/ Rhino International tractor
I have nothing but good things to say about Farm Boys. Tim has bent over backwards to get me the right parts.

/ Rhino International tractor #32  
I have ordered parts for my 224 from them several times and there service has always been very good!!!

/ Rhino International tractor #33  
I have been on this site for a while and have never seen anything about these tractors. I have one and am very pleased with it. Just wondering if anyone else has one or heard of them ? Any opinions good or bad?

Yes I have one, have had it a year an had to change 2 hydraulics shafts on bucket , then had to buy starter then flywheel chewed it up an had to buy another starter an the mechanic shimmed the starter an still didnt work, so I have a bad flywheel an farmboys dont have flywheel, they say it just needs turned, but thats not going to help the teeth.Surely someone could help me out of the trouble Im in with this tractor, When this tractor is running it runs good. Thanks all help appreciated

/ Rhino International tractor #34  
Does anyone know where I could find a fly wheel for a 1986 Rhino International 404. I have contacted Farm Boys and they don't have any fly wheels. The gears is what is messed up with it. Also is there any other Tractors that the parts inter change with the Rhino? I would appreciate any and all information. Thank you.

/ Rhino International tractor #35  
Did you ask farm boys if they could order you one? May take a while, but if they do not have one, may be they can order it? I do not know of anywhere else to get parts for these.

/ Rhino International tractor #36  
I have been on this site for a while and have never seen anything about these tractors. I have one and am very pleased with it. Just wondering if anyone else has one or heard of them ? Any opinions good or bad?

Dc, I got a Rhino 404 international, an when it was running you couldnt beat it, Now have had one starter put in an the flywheel riddled it , bought another one an the Mechanic shimmed the starter an flywheel riddled it, have definitely got a bad flywheel, Farm boy in Tennesse said they could not get a flywheel, There ought to be a tractor somewhere that would interchange with rhino, Dont know what to do, If anyone has any suggestions, I would like to hear them, Thanks

/ Rhino International tractor #37  
Farm boys said they couldnt get flywheel, The Mechanic that was working on my tractor told me to ask them about the flywheel ring gear, that is whats bad, the teeth on flywheel are bad, they told me to tell the mechanic to get the inside diameter of the flywheel, an that they had got some in without part numbers, Mechanic told me to ask them if he took the starter off an counted the teeth on flywheel if that would work. Instead of busting tractor apart an then not having part either. Would be a lot of work for nothing if thats the case