its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP (

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #11  
There are only about 3 variations of the instrument cluster, a lot of parts are shared among manufacturers. I had a TaiShan and a Kama, each with the very same cluster. In fact, I have a new spare - if you ever need one.

//greg//

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #12  
You have a Jinma 254/284 tractor labeled by another label. If you go to our site you can see the Hyd. filter, fld valve, ZL20 valve and everything that is on your tractor. Give us a call and we will be glad to answer any of the questions you might have. 662-252-5272

Ben
Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc.
Jinma Tractor Parts, Farm Pro Tractor Parts, Farmpro, Nortrack, Agracat

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #13  
My 2002 Jinma 284 has the steering cylinder on the side, my 2004 has it under the front axle.

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP (
i did not see the Cylinder / filter that look like the one i showed in my first post. i already bought things from a Texas dealer in Jinma, the shipping was cheap, i may give it a shot with your compagny (need several gaskets and other little things around the tractor), better have multiple places to order from.
I would like to call but im not very good when its time to speak in real time (im french), its easier to write / understand what i read as response.

You have a Jinma 254/284 tractor labeled by another label. If you go to our site you can see the Hyd. filter, fld valve, ZL20 valve and everything that is on your tractor. Give us a call and we will be glad to answer any of the questions you might have. 662-252-5272

Ben
Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc.
Jinma Tractor Parts, Farm Pro Tractor Parts, Farmpro, Nortrack, Agracat

My 2002 Jinma 284 has the steering cylinder on the side, my 2004 has it under the front axle.

mine is supposed to be a 2006 but who knows, it could be an older version of a jinma 254 badged 2006... as i said, its written 35 hp on my registration (its a lie)
thanks for your input!

i forgot to ask you guys... is there a better alternator ? when i turn on everything, my lights become useless (they light up but at 20% or something) and each light i turn off, the others pick up in light output. so i tend to put the fault on the alternator. also the AMP meter says -25 when running everything, i guess im draining out the battery slowy when doing this.

i would like to have, i dont know, maybe 50A worth of power available? (well a stock Mustang have a 75A alternator... a current upgrade is a 130A and there isnt much inside a 79-93 mustang)

thanks,

Jose G

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #17  
You can loose a lot from the puny alternator with poor electrical connections. Do you have a volt meter? Can you measure the voltage at the battery? What are you getting with the engine running at 1000 and 2000 RPM. It is a small alternator, but mine has always kept up with the lights.

As for a larger alternator, I recall a man who posted on here about putting a Y385 engine in a mazda pickup. In that conversation he shared that the alternator out of a Mazda B2000 pickup is about a direct bolt-on to the Y385 engine. Here is that thread...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/74663-jima-y385t-powered-mazda-pickup.html

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #18  
Jose., you may have bought parts from us, your tractor does look a little like a Foton, reguardless we have a large inventory of Foton parts as well as Jinma parts, we have the Hydraulic filter cartridge yours has(Which is Foton), we also have a upgraded alternator either 350 Watt or a 500 watt.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
www.affordabetractorsalesco.com

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #19  
AMP meter says -25 when running everything, i guess im draining out the battery slowy when doing this.
You might not know that these Chinese alternators take quite a few revs before they kick in. On a typical Chinese tractor, the battery is supplying all the power for at least the first 900 rpm. Only then does the alternator kicks in and start replacing what the battery spent. When the ammeter is in the negative range, it means the battery is making up for what the alternator is not providing. But I would have thought that all those extra lights on the cabbed version should include an alternator upgrade. Anyway, a negative indication on the ammeter is an indication of the amount of amps the battery is supplying. If the alternator (and wiring) was working properly, the alternator should be replacing charge as fast as your lighting system takes it from the battery. Ammeter should stay hovering around zero. Negative means it's draining the battery faster than the alternator can replenish. Total up all the wattage of the lighting system, then double it. That will put you in the ballpark of the smallest capacity replacement alternator that you should consider.

If you use the search engine, you'll find several topics describing how owners have replaced the Chinese alternator with a Delco. Click here to see some Delco-related topics. That should help introduce you to the site search engine.

//greg//

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #20  
Hi Jose,

If my Foton's alternator will come in trouble i'll change it for sure for a Delco like Greg said. You can find one at autoparts or even in scrap yard at very raisonable price. I have seen on other topics that Delco alternator are almost bolt on and the wiring mod. are quite simple. Just Google for wiring diagram i am sure you can find. I think the standard alternator develop only around 30 amp. and it is not anough if you have a cab with all lights and a heater.

Jacques