its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP (

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #21  
I agree with Greg, thats not a Jinma.

Chris

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP (
Of course i bought parts from you! it was 2 months ago, needed a tach sender, knob, etc... you charge a fair amount for the shipping and your site is great, some other vendor charge the top for Canada, i appreciated doing business with you and i will again. i think i just saw the Filter cylinder on your site from the Foton 40 section (never been into), its not the same color but it sure look the same! i dont know why in the **** i have that filter but i have it... (i also have the filter on the right side of the engine for hydraulic.

thanks to educate me!

Jose., you may have bought parts from us, your tractor does look a little like a Foton, reguardless we have a large inventory of Foton parts as well as Jinma parts, we have the Hydraulic filter cartridge yours has(Which is Foton), we also have a upgraded alternator either 350 Watt or a 500 watt.

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
www.affordabetractorsalesco.com

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP (
What make me think its a Jinma 254:
same Engine
all the knobs are in the same place, R-1-2-3, High, Low, Creeper.
the hand brake
wheel weights
3pts... (if i recall there was 3 version of it in the Jinma, the earlier version has the dipstick at the rear only, mine also have a fill tube, i putted a valve on it because the Cab interfere a bit)
the electrical, fuse box inside and in the engine compartment are the same, the regulator (i have the new style)

do Foton come with all the above ? , ok i got the filter cylinder under the tractor that is from the foton 40 series...

i have a hard time finding good information on the foton 254 to compare.

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #24  
The Delco Si series automotive alternators have the same footprint as the OEM units and will bolt up just fine, and even the OEM pulley fits perfectly, but in order for low r/m charging you will need a smaller pulley. New ones are available for around $30.00 (US). Bad thing about the Si alternators is that they are open frame construction - not good considering water, dirt, and heavy dust conditions.
If I had known Tommy was going to offer upgraded OEM alternators I would have gone for them because they are a TEFC frame. The high amp output Prestolite TEFC alternators were around $450.00.

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #25  
I think the standard alternator develop only around 30 amp.
It's even worse than that. The standard alternator (on an open-station 254/284) is 200 watts. At a nominal 14.5 volts, that doesn't even come to 14 amps. //greg//

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #26  
Yep, around 15A for the stock jinma 254/284 alternator... Just enough to run the stock lights IF it is working properly.

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #27  
do Foton come with all the above ?
Yes. But the JM254/284 does NOT come with all the other stuff I listed, which together provide indisputable visual evidence that it's a small Foton/EuroLeopard.

//greg//

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #29  
that part on your hydrolic system under your transmition? I think that it is there only to prevent jarring in the hydrolic pipes (it is there to smooth out the preasure pulses)

/ its a Jinma for sure.. but there's some part i cant figure, i need HELP ( #30  
that part on your hydrolic system under your transmition? I think that it is there only to prevent jarring in the hydrolic pipes (it is there to smooth out the preasure pulses)
You are thinking of an accumulator.
Accumulators are either spring loaded pistons or nitrogen charged bladders, and store full system pressure.
These are not serviced by DIY's, although there is nothing for a DIY to service except to check pressure.
If there isn't a Schrader valve on it, it's not an accumulator.
And FWIW, just because an accumulator has a Schrader valve on it, DON"T USE A TIRE GAUGE!