Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar ym1510d Kioti ds3510

Default Apollo 25hp

In Australia we have advertised by Sota tractors an Apollo 25hp with 4 in 1. Does anybody know who makes them and if they are any good? Their specs read pretty good and they have 12 months full warranty which is pretty rare here for Chinese tractors.
    Thanks, Geoff

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Default Re: Apollo 25hp

These tractors are made by the Changfa Corporation. And while the full 12 months warranty is not common on imported Chinese tractors if you look at the Foton range you get the 12 months on your property full warranty PLUS a further 2 years full parts warranty and they are normally cheaper. If you look under my username you will see which one I chose.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Yanmar ym1510d Kioti ds3510

Default Re: Apollo 25hp

Unfortunately here in Qld the Foton 254 with 4 in 1 is dearer than the Apollo equivalent. I have not yet been able to find the swl of the fel either. The apollo is 300kg swl. Looking at the specs I agree with you that the Foton sounds the better tractor and I believe they are reliable but as I am retired and this will be the last tractor I can afford I've got to get it right.
    Geoff