What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE?

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #1  

newbury

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota's - B7610, M4700
The Jinma web site lists it as:

Lifting Capacity at 610mm Behind Lift Pioint (N) 5800

What's the N? is that Newbury's?

I'm darn sure it's not kg, that would mean 12,786.8 lbs. And 5,800 lbs seems excessive.

580 KG would make more sense, but that's puny.

/edit - the 35HP Mahindra, 4035, lifts 2,800 lbs

Last edited:
   / What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #2  
N is Newtons=9.8 kg

5800N=1303 lbs. That does sound small though.

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE?
You reversed it.

1kg = 9.81 newtons

thanks

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #4  
Our Siromer 254's (slightly enhanced Jinma 254) state maximum lift of 800kg on the link arms... As far as I am aware, there is no enhancement or difference to the linkage of a 354, so should be about the same.

Our old 204 has managed over 1 tone on the lift arms, but would not recommend it as it does damage the splines.

Our Siromer 254's (slightly enhanced Jinma 254) state maximum lift of 800kg on the link arms... As far as I am aware, there is no enhancement or difference to the linkage of a 354, so should be about the same.

Our old 204 has managed over 1 tone on the lift arms, but would not recommend it as it does damage the splines.
That's a big difference from whats on TractorData.com. They list the 254 as lifting 875 POUNDS. TractorData.com Jinma JM-254 tractor information

It seems the Jinma is weak in the 3pt arena.

Last edited:
   / What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #6  
That's a big difference from whats on TractorData.com. They list the 244 as lifting 875 POUNDS. TractorData.com Jinma JM-254 tractor information

My 284 will easily lift 2000#. Just last week I lifted a 500 gallon propane tank with 70 gallons in it onto a trailer with no issues. I have also lifted some big pallet of stuff with my forks.

My 3 point lifts all implements and a occasional round bale withot hesitation.

Chris

My 284 will easily lift 2000#. Just last week I lifted a 500 gallon propane tank with 70 gallons in it onto a trailer with no issues. I have also lifted some big pallet of stuff with my forks.

My 3 point lifts all implements and a occasional round bale withot hesitation.

Chris
Thanks!

So maybe although tractordata and Jinma only list the 354 for 1,300 lbs it will probably do 2,000 plus.

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #8  
Hi ,

Not sure about 2000#'s, my DF354 (similar weight will do or is rated at 1500#. But with a lot of weight you may want to add some front ballast on the front. Even the front weights supplied will help but maybe something heavier. i have moved pallets of firewood on the back and the front wheels can lift or at the least limit your usual steering capabilities.

Dave

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #9  
You might want to look at your tractor's construction and note that it is held together in the middle by about eight bolts in the bellhousing. Think about how much weight those bolts can withstand, over several feet of leverage. I personally wouldn't exceed the manufacturer's recommendation on lift capacities of either the FEL or the TPH.

/ What's the 3pt lift capacity on the Jinma 354LE? #10  
That's a big difference from whats on TractorData.com. They list the 254 as lifting 875 POUNDS. TractorData.com Jinma JM-254 tractor information

Sorry, forgot that Siromer offer an uprated 3pt linkage option which we fit as standard to all our customers tractors - hence the greater load capacity in the handbook. Guessing that Tractordata is right for the standard Jinma linkage, as they are very lightweight...

If you have a loader fitted, the support brackets bridge the bell housing spreading the load between front and rear sections of the tractor. For 4 years we used a heavy 3pt mounted grader blade capable of dragging approx. 1.5 tonnes on the back of our 204S with no problems other than to the splines on the lifter (which were easy to repair). That said, I agree that it is unwise to exceed the rated lifting capacity on a regular basis.