2007 foton 254

/ 2007 foton 254 #1  

hagar16

Tractor
foton 254
tractor wont turn over with key? i disconected saftey switch for clutch also check all fuses. I can use a screwdriver to start tractor when screwdriver touches starter so battery is good ? so when i try to start with key i preheat that works then turn more for start and nothing ? i also changed a few fuses just to make sure 30 amps. any suggestions?

/ 2007 foton 254 #2  
YOu said you disconnected the clutch switch? That switch is a normally open switch that pressing the clutch pedal down closes, completing the circuit to the starter solenoid. If you disconnect it, you have to short the two wires together to complete the key switch circuit for starting.

/ 2007 foton 254
YOu said you disconnected the clutch switch? That switch is a normally open switch that pressing the clutch pedal down closes, completing the circuit to the starter solenoid. If you disconnect it, you have to short the two wires together to complete the key switch circuit for starting.

thks will try that

/ 2007 foton 254

It worked I connected a wire together and it works thks again !