Comparison JINMA 854(4WD)

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #1  

n4807g

Silver Member
Tractor
Belarus 572, Farm Pro 8240
Hello....I have a FarmPro 824 that I purchased about 7 years ago. It runs fine, but as I get older, my left leg really dislikes the daily workout it gets clutching the tractor. Can anyone tell me if Foton, or Jimna makes an equivalent (HP, Cab) tractor with a shuttle shift system (hydrostatic if I'm using the correct lingo).

My left leg thanks you!

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #2  
Shuttle shift and Hydro are not the same. Shuttle Shift still requiers the use of a Clutch every time you change direction or gear. All the Shuttle shift allows you to do is change direction gear wise without having to stop First. It's an improvement, but it's still shifting.

If you do a lot of FEL work, hydro is the only way to fly.

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #3  
I would be surprised if Farmpro, Jinma and Foton all don't make a Hydro tractor in that HP range. I always thought Farmpro, Nortrac and about 5 other names were all just Jinma's.

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #4  
can you guy help me with this ? I just got a farm pro 2420 ty290 my ? what oil goes back in the power steering and am I on the right track to check that fluid behind the seat sae30 is that what I need to put back in it. bec I got this from a friend he never checks anything I did a few things to it but I looked in the powersteering looked like its been dry for sometime the dip stick behind the seat has no fluid on it thanks for your time

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #7  
That is where it goes, sorry I missed that part of your question. Also note that you check how full it is by just setting the dip stick down, do not screw it in to check.

/ JINMA 854(4WD) #8  
ok I will do that thanks going later today to get aw32