Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #1  

Shirtman

Tractor
Jinma 254
I am a newbie.

We had an accident and need a support are for a 2007 Jinma JM/2L front end loader. Any suggestions on where I might find one or a new loader frame?

Thanks
David

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #2  
is it not something you could weld or fabricate?

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #3  
I'm with Jinman maybe fix & repair some. or take off the other side and the bent one and head to welding & repair shop that can straighten it.
I'm not sure you'll have much luck finding just ONE loader arm unless someone has one already junked up...

Mark

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #4  
You will have to find a complete used lift arm assembly because the cross support tubes are welded to them - or buy a whole new lift arm assembly, in which case I'd give Circle G a call. Probably your best (and cheapest) bet is to remove the lift arm assembly, strip it down, and take it to a fab/weld shop where they can set it up in a jig. That way you know all of the right (correct) measurements will be identical from side to side.

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #5  
Jinma loaders are very straightforward assemblies so it would be no big deal to fabricate a new loader arm if you have the plate stock and welder and press brake. You could even do it without a press brake, it would just involve a lot more welding. I'd guess It would take me about a day to make one - a well-equipped shop might do it in less time than that if they had the other arm for reference.

Are you sure your damaged arm is beyond repair? You might be surprised at how much damage can be repaired fairly easily. Can you post a picture or two?

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #6  
Can you provide a photo? Because I'm not sure which piece(s) is/are damaged. As viewed from one side: the loader support bracket is bolted to the tractor. The loader support arm attaches to it in a semi-fixed vertical position. Then comes the articulated loader arm, to which one side of the bucket is attached at the distant end.

//greg//

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL
IMG_0862_tn.jpg

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #8  
it looks to me like that loader is too far gone to fix, i think i`d consider replacing,i`d inspect the bell housing and mounts for cracks/breakage.

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #9  
That is fixable . Looks like it broke the leftarm , butdid not really twist anything . The cylinder rams look okay from this angle also . Put a little down pressure on it and that right arm may come down and things may roll back into place . There will be some tweaking involved but it looks fixable . Find yourself a good shop and you might be back in business for $500.00 .

/ Need a support arm for Jinma 254 FEL #10  
Yep, I'd think $5-600 would fix it satisfactorily. Provided you find a good blacksmith/welder with some actual knowledge of tractors and loaders.