Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Advertiser
    Platinum Member

Default Re: 284 FEL help

We have just the plastic handle as a replacement, You must get the set screw loose, then you can turn it with a cresent wrench since the handle is broken off. Here is a pic of just the cap, and one of the complete adjusting rod.Give us a call if we can help you, we have any part you should need

Tommy
    Affordable Tractor Sales
    "Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
    Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -469b9d19ef430111-jpg   -469b9ce141ebd110-jpg  

Advertiser
    Tractor
    Jinma

This is a long shot but did you check your fluid level behind the seat? I believe Ben spoke with you the other day. Also we have the complete valve, handle and all should you need it. Those loader valves have caused some problems. We have every part in stock for your unit should you need anything else. Call us if we can be of help.

Phillip
    Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc.

Tractor
    285 MF and 284 Farm Boss and D31 Komatsu

Today I removed the priority valve again and clean both ports , one has a spring and piston the other seems to be a relief or check valve. Tried the loader and it still had the same problem. I then took the seat off and plumbed the return from the loader valve into the oil tank where the oil is added. The fill port was threaded 3/4 pipe. With a few fittings and a union it was plumbed in. This was my last attempt to separate the problem from the tractor or the loader. Cranked the tractor and tried to use the loader. Has the same problem. So at this point it has to be the loader valve since nothing else is in the circuit. After some research on the valves available. I choose the upgrade valve kit from Ranch Hand Supply. I spoke with Ronald , he was super nice and very helpful. So I should have a new valve to install by mid next week.

I suspect that that will prove to be a wise decision.
    RonJ
    2006 Jinma 284, Coldwater FEL, JW03 Backhoe, 5' Box Blade

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Jinma JM304

I have one of Ronald's valve kits on my tractor and I love it.

Tractor
    Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work

I did it to my loader. You will not believe how much better it reacts and the float feature turns it into a new machine

Chris

Tractor
    Jinma 284 delivered 06/28/05

Yep, Float is definitely something missing on the factory chinese loader valves. It makes smoothing/leveling ground you have worked a snap...
    Ron

Tractor

My loader valve from Ranch Hand Supply came in yesterday. I had a chance to put it on today. It went on with no problem at all. It took about 1 1/2 hours and works perfect.

On the loader bracket that mounts under the tractor at the bell housing , there are some brackets that stick down with holes in them , one on each side. What are they for? Should they have something mounted on them toward the rear of the tractor with some type of tubing for extra support?

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Jinma JM304

Those brackets are for a frame mount backhoe. I removed them from my loader brackets as I won't be mounting a 'hoe, and wanted to get rid of them so they don't snag bush when I'm mowing.

It is a good idea to add rear supports to your FEL mounts. Support arms that run from the loader towers to the rear axle help to distribute the load away from the bellhousing, which is good. I made my own, as have several others. Some aftermarket loaders such as Koyker come with them.

Tractor

Does anybody have any pics of braces you have made and installed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast