Attachments

• 469b9d19ef430111.jpg
    469b9d19ef430111.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 469b9ce141ebd110.jpg
    469b9ce141ebd110.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 110
   / 284 FEL help #22  
This is a long shot but did you check your fluid level behind the seat? I believe Ben spoke with you the other day. Also we have the complete valve, handle and all should you need it. Those loader valves have caused some problems. We have every part in stock for your unit should you need anything else. Call us if we can be of help.

Phillip
Circle G Tractor Sales, Inc.

/ 284 FEL help
Today I removed the priority valve again and clean both ports , one has a spring and piston the other seems to be a relief or check valve. Tried the loader and it still had the same problem. I then took the seat off and plumbed the return from the loader valve into the oil tank where the oil is added. The fill port was threaded 3/4 pipe. With a few fittings and a union it was plumbed in. This was my last attempt to separate the problem from the tractor or the loader. Cranked the tractor and tried to use the loader. Has the same problem. So at this point it has to be the loader valve since nothing else is in the circuit. After some research on the valves available. I choose the upgrade valve kit from Ranch Hand Supply. I spoke with Ronald , he was super nice and very helpful. So I should have a new valve to install by mid next week.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ 284 FEL help #24  
I suspect that that will prove to be a wise decision.
RonJ

/ 284 FEL help #26  
I did it to my loader. You will not believe how much better it reacts and the float feature turns it into a new machine

Chris

/ 284 FEL help #27  
Yep, Float is definitely something missing on the factory chinese loader valves. It makes smoothing/leveling ground you have worked a snap...

/ 284 FEL help
My loader valve from Ranch Hand Supply came in yesterday. I had a chance to put it on today. It went on with no problem at all. It took about 1 1/2 hours and works perfect.

On the loader bracket that mounts under the tractor at the bell housing , there are some brackets that stick down with holes in them , one on each side. What are they for? Should they have something mounted on them toward the rear of the tractor with some type of tubing for extra support?

/ 284 FEL help #29  
Those brackets are for a frame mount backhoe. I removed them from my loader brackets as I won't be mounting a 'hoe, and wanted to get rid of them so they don't snag bush when I'm mowing.

It is a good idea to add rear supports to your FEL mounts. Support arms that run from the loader towers to the rear axle help to distribute the load away from the bellhousing, which is good. I made my own, as have several others. Some aftermarket loaders such as Koyker come with them.

/ 284 FEL help
Does anybody have any pics of braces you have made and installed.