Jinma 284 elictrical is dead.

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #1  

Swampy

Tractor
Jinma 284
Hello Folks,
Having a problem, sometimes the dash will light up gauges work but when I go to start it goes dead gauges/dash goes dead and no turn over, nothing. Figure it is a short but not sure how to go about fixing. Any thoughts, ideas work around?

Thanks,
Swampy

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead.
Will do, thanks for the quick response Tommy.

Swampy

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead.
Will do, thanks for the quick response Tommy.

Swampy

Tommy sorry I didn't get back earlier. It ended up being the positive connection to the starter. Thanks again for your help.
Swampy

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #5  
Hello there,
i own a jinma 354E 4x4 and had the same electrical problems and other problems generated from the fact that they are VERY CHEAP CHINESE "TRACTORS" I SOLD IT AND PROBLEM SOLVED FOR EVER...

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #6  
Hello there,
i own a jinma 354E 4x4 and had the same electrical problems and other problems generated from the fact that they are VERY CHEAP CHINESE "TRACTORS" I SOLD IT AND PROBLEM SOLVED FOR EVER...

Nice to know that MF's never have any electrical problems.

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #7  
Yep, it's from guys like him I get my best deals. Can't cope with the realities of the machine so sell out cheap:)

EVERY machine breaks! IMO, it is way better to have a simple easy to repair one when this happens...

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #8  
Yep, it's from guys like him I get my best deals. Can't cope with the realities of the machine so sell out cheap:)

EVERY machine breaks! IMO, it is way better to have a simple easy to repair one when this happens...

I totally agree. He probably doesn't posess the wherewithall to do his own work anyway. And it's obvious he flunked grammar. Just sayin'.

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #9  
It depends what's somebody wants from his machine. I personally like older better quality machines instead of chinese rubbish. Low quality bitterness remains long after the sweetness of low price...

/ Jinma 284 elictrical is dead. #10  
It depends what's somebody wants from his machine. I personally like older better quality machines instead of chinese rubbish. Low quality bitterness remains long after the sweetness of low price...

And it also depends on how prejudiced and bigoted one is :ashamed:, for what is one man's "rubbish" is another man's gold.
You could be a poster child for your particular demographic.

I digress.