Buying Advice Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #1  

davidwd40

Tractor
None
Hello,
I'm looking for Australian Chinese Tractor Owners in Australia who may like to share with me their thoughts on different Chinese Tractors that are sold in Australia.
I know Chinese tractors are all around the world but we have different legal requirements in Australia, so please don't think I'm being rude asking for Australians help at this time.
I'm currently looking at small Tractors made by Agrison, it is in my price range and while they are hard to find on the web secondhand. Does this mean they are pretty good?.
So far all secondhand Agrison ads I find take me to brand new tractors, surely out there are some good deals to be had in secondhand ones, I just don't seem to be able to find them.
Any help in where I should start looking on the web would be very helpful. Again I hope I not offending by asking for some Aussie help. Thank you.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #2  
Hi there
Do a search on this site for "Agrison" .. I'm sure some Aus owners will respond soon

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #3  
Hi David

1. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/buying-pricing-comparisons/260276-nothappyjan.html
2. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/chinese-tractors/271118-other-agrison-victims.html
3. http://www.justanswer.com/agricultu...ison-50hp-tractor-when-delivered-notoced.html
Search on here for posts.

Also there are good Chinese tractors. Best thing is to buy from a reputable dealer.

Also please don't make two posts on the one topic. It splits the information and you will get less replies.

Best wishes
Mike

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners
Making two post on the subject was my fault I should have asked for Australians in my first posting. I'm new here and dont have the experience so hopefully it will be my one and only mistake. Is there anyway my first posting can be deleted, again I'm sorry.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #5  
Thats fine :)
You will find this forum really helpful. There is so much to owning and operating a tractor and reading here and asking questions is fun.

Making two post on the subject was my fault I should have asked for Australians in my first posting. I'm new here and dont have the experience so hopefully it will be my one and only mistake. Is there anyway my first posting can be deleted, again I'm sorry.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #6  
   / Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners
I get the impression now and it is my opinion that this brand of Chinese tractor (no matter what size horse power) not only has some serious faults but pre delivery isn't of a good high standard. I gave up looking for their service centres around Australia on the internet. One thing I'm not keen on is this offering by some tractor dealerships of complementary attachments, to me if a product you are selling is that great and the price being sold for that bigger deal then why would you offer a complementary attachment. I was looking at a Bobcat Tractor ad not long ago and they offered a free complementary first service of the tractor on your property which included all filters changed free as well, they stated they send out a feild officer who would take care of that. Now there's something thats worth while.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #8  
I was looking at a Bobcat Tractor ad not long ago and they offered a free complementary first service of the tractor on your property which included all filters changed free as well, they stated they send out a feild officer who would take care of that. Now there's something thats worth while.

You should be able to find good deals on Bobcat tractors as they became an orphan brand (Bobcat is stopping all sales of them). They are based on Kioti tractors so you should still be able to get parts. And these are Korean tractors not Chinese and run about $10,000 more than the equivalent sized Chinese tractor.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #9  
Hi. I have had a Jinma 204 for a number of years. Underpowered for what I make it do but after 700 hours it doesn't owe me anything. Tend to have to tighten up bolts and lose gauges every now and then. Parts are a pain. I get from the US. Needed a water pump, fan etc. Oil filters, tyres, belts etc and general maintenance stuff you can get locally. Would I buy another one? If I had more money maybe not but for the dollars you get a lot of tractor compared to the old, well worn second hand big name brands. Hope this helps.

/ Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners #10  
Hi. I have had a Jinma 204 for a number of years. Underpowered for what I make it do but after 700 hours it doesn't owe me anything. Tend to have to tighten up bolts and lose gauges every now and then. Parts are a pain. I get from the US. Needed a water pump, fan etc. Oil filters, tyres, belts etc and general maintenance stuff you can get locally. Would I buy another one? If I had more money maybe not but for the dollars you get a lot of tractor compared to the old, well worn second hand big name brands. Hope this helps.

There are local Jinma dealers that do stock parts I know of one in Queensland and 2 in WA