Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    None

Default Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners

Hello,
    I'm looking for Australian Chinese Tractor Owners in Australia who may like to share with me their thoughts on different Chinese Tractors that are sold in Australia.
    I know Chinese tractors are all around the world but we have different legal requirements in Australia, so please don't think I'm being rude asking for Australians help at this time.
    I'm currently looking at small Tractors made by Agrison, it is in my price range and while they are hard to find on the web secondhand. Does this mean they are pretty good?.
    So far all secondhand Agrison ads I find take me to brand new tractors, surely out there are some good deals to be had in secondhand ones, I just don't seem to be able to find them.
    Any help in where I should start looking on the web would be very helpful. Again I hope I not offending by asking for some Aussie help. Thank you.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    N/A

Default Re: Wanting To Hear From Australian Chinese Tractor Owners

Hi there
    Do a search on this site for "Agrison" .. I'm sure some Aus owners will respond soon

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti RX6010C

Hi David

1. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/b...thappyjan.html
    2. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...n-victims.html
    3. http://www.justanswer.com/agricultur...d-notoced.html
    Search on here for posts.

Also there are good Chinese tractors. Best thing is to buy from a reputable dealer.

Also please don't make two posts on the one topic. It splits the information and you will get less replies.

Best wishes
    Mike

Tractor
    None

Making two post on the subject was my fault I should have asked for Australians in my first posting. I'm new here and dont have the experience so hopefully it will be my one and only mistake. Is there anyway my first posting can be deleted, again I'm sorry.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kioti RX6010C

Thats fine :-)
    You will find this forum really helpful. There is so much to owning and operating a tractor and reading here and asking questions is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by davidwd40 View Post
    Making two post on the subject was my fault I should have asked for Australians in my first posting. I'm new here and dont have the experience so hopefully it will be my one and only mistake. Is there anyway my first posting can be deleted, again I'm sorry.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Quote Originally Posted by MikeFarm View Post

3. http://www.justanswer.com/agricultur...d-notoced.html
    Search on here for posts.

Also there are good Chinese tractors. Best thing is to buy from a reputable dealer.

Best wishes
    Mike
    Thanks for this link had not seen it before unfortunately the product review site I used to post links from no longer works. Also you gave great advice about getting a reputable dealer

Tractor
    None

I get the impression now and it is my opinion that this brand of Chinese tractor (no matter what size horse power) not only has some serious faults but pre delivery isn't of a good high standard. I gave up looking for their service centres around Australia on the internet. One thing I'm not keen on is this offering by some tractor dealerships of complementary attachments, to me if a product you are selling is that great and the price being sold for that bigger deal then why would you offer a complementary attachment. I was looking at a Bobcat Tractor ad not long ago and they offered a free complementary first service of the tractor on your property which included all filters changed free as well, they stated they send out a feild officer who would take care of that. Now there's something thats worth while.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Foton FT404, International 444 with forklift, International B250, Kubota L2000DT, Truck converted to all terrain forklift and lots of other junk

Quote Originally Posted by davidwd40 View Post
    I was looking at a Bobcat Tractor ad not long ago and they offered a free complementary first service of the tractor on your property which included all filters changed free as well, they stated they send out a feild officer who would take care of that. Now there's something thats worth while.
    You should be able to find good deals on Bobcat tractors as they became an orphan brand (Bobcat is stopping all sales of them). They are based on Kioti tractors so you should still be able to get parts. And these are Korean tractors not Chinese and run about $10,000 more than the equivalent sized Chinese tractor.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Jinma 204

Hi. I have had a Jinma 204 for a number of years. Underpowered for what I make it do but after 700 hours it doesn't owe me anything. Tend to have to tighten up bolts and lose gauges every now and then. Parts are a pain. I get from the US. Needed a water pump, fan etc. Oil filters, tyres, belts etc and general maintenance stuff you can get locally. Would I buy another one? If I had more money maybe not but for the dollars you get a lot of tractor compared to the old, well worn second hand big name brands. Hope this helps.

Gold Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Catch95 View Post
    Hi. I have had a Jinma 204 for a number of years. Underpowered for what I make it do but after 700 hours it doesn't owe me anything. Tend to have to tighten up bolts and lose gauges every now and then. Parts are a pain. I get from the US. Needed a water pump, fan etc. Oil filters, tyres, belts etc and general maintenance stuff you can get locally. Would I buy another one? If I had more money maybe not but for the dollars you get a lot of tractor compared to the old, well worn second hand big name brands. Hope this helps.
    There are local Jinma dealers that do stock parts I know of one in Queensland and 2 in WA

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast