hydrolic issuse with jinma 254

/ hydrolic issuse with jinma 254 #1  

house of klaus

Tractor
jinma 254
we have a jinma 254 tractor my husband recently got. there was some problems with hydrolics raising when he got it but tractor had been sitting covered for a while so he thought that was it. he got it home brush hogged a olittle then tried to push a dead tree down. the ground was wet and he was leaving ruts so he was going to wait until it dried up a bit. now the hydrolics won't lift again. he tried changing the hydrolic oil but no success. can anyone help?

/ hydrolic issuse with jinma 254 #2  
Can you be a little more specific? What exactly won't lift, Loader or 3PH? THe first thing I would look to is that all the suction fittings between reservoir under the seat and the hydraulic pump up on the right side are tight. A little vacume leak along the suction will cause the pump to loose suction and stop drawing fluid. No fluid in = no fluid out so that would be where I would look first. After that there are a few things that can cause what you are experiencing, but we can discuss those after you are a little more specific about your symptoms.

/ hydrolic issuse with jinma 254
the loader. but the back attachement area is not working as well. we tried to tighten all the hydrolic hoses but still no go on the hydrolics.

/ hydrolic issuse with jinma 254 #4  
Do you have a pressure gauge on the hydraulic system to see what pressure is there?
RonJ

/ hydrolic issuse with jinma 254 #5  
Sounds like a bad pump or pump shaft coupling.

How is the hydraulic fluid level and more importantly how is the engine oil level? If the pump fails many times it will blow the seal between the pump and engine dumping hydraulic fluid into the engine.

Chris